How about some DLC please

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrm1955
  • 17 comments
  • 1,377 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
94
Messages
mrm1955
Some new events, tracks and cars please

Give us some more PD

Anyone agree with me
 
Agreed as I finished everything but the endurance races way to fast.
 
I need more rally please!!!!
 
Indeed, everything was done except for endurance within 2 months more or less.

I agree with Skylinefx below, need more events
 
I'd rather have them put in more events in the game than making new cars and tracks. Save that for GT6.
 
Hope PD gives more and more support for GT5, like more Premiuns cars, more courses, etc, I would buy any DLC for this game that cames out.

If they do this, they can let the GT6 for PS4 (IMHO)
 
Yeah, more events for all my race cars.

Like many of you, I have been collecting race cars and I need some new events for them all, LOL.
 
Hope PD gives more and more support for GT5, like more Premiuns cars, more courses, etc, I would buy any DLC for this game that cames out.

If they do this, they can let the GT6 for PS4 (IMHO)

Me TOooooooooo I would buy any DLC
 
erm... I'm sure there are many threads/posts already concerning this...

you've got the seasonal events on a weekly basis and the regular software updates to some... with future DLC hinted at to come

perhaps you may want to read this:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=170239
 
Even if we had to pay for the DLC, any DLC would be brilliant 👍
 
need more events, give us event creator....

make some DTM car premium....
 
Can't wait to pay for things that should've been there from the start.
Can't get tired of saying that.

DLC will come people. The game has been out 2 months, give it time. PD is supposed to be taking a break, that's why patches are coming out once a month.
 
Pop the game in and read the news.
 
I'd rather we didnt rush PD so that any DLC is up to the standard we've come to expect...I mean look what happened when Sony rushed them :S
 
There are new events every week

Some new cars would be nice though
 
I'd like a decent modelled Japanese free way, SSR7 is very bland, and I'd like the option to be able to turn onto different free-way's, like free roam style of SSR7, but with more scenery.
 
Agreed. The game is way too short. I only got few endurance races to do and then it's finished.

I want a lot more events and series... There are no rally, go kart, NASCAR and F1 events in A-Spec. I'd love to see them in.

I'll buy all DLC you release, PD. I love this game, and it just need to be bigger.
 
Last edited:
Downloadable content is being discussed elsewhere.

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back