how confident in mks program are u

• Thread starter tm2003
  • 51 comments
:D oh, very very cool, mr. palm, thank you again. just opened up MK's program, unzipped your garage and took a look at it. all i neede to see was the mid-engined PT Cruiser and i knew i was in luck....can't wait to get ahold of an X-port :bowdown:

yeah cobraking, i made a hybrid, but i can't try it out on my playstation 2 until i get an x-port or something else to get it from my puter to my memory card...MK's program really is that slick...sure beats all the note taking and extrapolating i used to have to making hybrids with my old gameshark pro on my PSX (for GT2, of course, where i still believe my hybrids rule ;) )

yo, alright
i downloaded Mk's but i dont get sharkport yet. and when i try loading that 199cars garage it doesnt show me where it is in the memorycard files, .. so i was unable to create it.

k, let me think, open the folder for MK's program, but don't hit the .exe file, just leave the folder open...then open the folder holding the 199 car garage file (after it's been unzipped, of course), then click and drag it to the MK's program folder and leave it there. when you open MK's program, hit open garage, and choose 199 car garage.sps (or something like that), it should open up then....good luck

Originally posted by craig
k, let me think, open the folder for MK's program, but don't hit the .exe file, just leave the folder open...then open the folder holding the 199 car garage file (after it's been unzipped, of course), then click and drag it to the MK's program folder and leave it there. when you open MK's program, hit open garage, and choose 199 car garage.sps (or something like that), it should open up then....good luck

what u mean by unzipped?

There is no need to put the gamesave in the MK folder, as long as U can locate it. The 199 car garage save, and many U will find on the net are zip files though, and U will need Winzip to unzip them before U can open them. U must have it, cuz MK's also comes in a zip file which U would have had to unzip before opening it.

Originally posted by craig
thanx f. palm! i downloaded MK's program today (who is he anyway?) and another full garage at the same time...i already made a hybrid out of an XR-8 (whatever that is, lol)...now i'm trying to aquire an x-port to make all work, seems code-junkies is all out of 'em right now.

I think he or u mean't RX-8 or he renamed it or something if that's possible i dunno. I got ripped off i put in the code for Civic VTi i dont know what that is and it turns out it's just a stinkin SiR-II...

ok, let me look at what i did to this thing...Falcon XR8 Race car, lotus 99t chassis, sample001 engine, R34 gtr v2 drivetrain, viper gtsr stg 1 weight red., mustang svt cobra r port & polish balancing chip and full race muff., r34 gtr displacement increase, and vette z06 stg 3 n/a tune...don't know how all that will turn out until my x-port gets here, i was just having fun tryin out the program :D

Heydu, do you know where I can get an ini file of the Integra Type R from GTC? I tried downloading the GTC game save in the GTC forum but since I dont have an X-Port (I have SP) it doesnt convert the file and I cant open it in MKS. I really need it to finish my realistic hybrid in GT3...

Pretty sure I have a GTC gamesave. I don't there is a 2003 Integra in the game though, but I'll check. I know one of the versions of MK's, V35 maybe, had a GTC 2002 save in with it.

Back