Mirror_man Messages 1,515 Seixal Messages zefthebestofcour Apr 22, 2020 #1 Guys?? May someone please tell me how it´s possible to access to Vision Gt Cars? How can I see them and buy them in GTS??
Guys?? May someone please tell me how it´s possible to access to Vision Gt Cars? How can I see them and buy them in GTS??
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,421 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Apr 22, 2020 #2 Mirror_man Guys?? May someone please tell me how it´s possible to access to Vision Gt Cars? How can I see them and buy them in GTS?? Click to expand... Go to Brand Central, go to a manufacturer, go to its Vision GT section, and buy them.
Mirror_man Guys?? May someone please tell me how it´s possible to access to Vision Gt Cars? How can I see them and buy them in GTS?? Click to expand... Go to Brand Central, go to a manufacturer, go to its Vision GT section, and buy them.
Mirror_man Messages 1,515 Seixal Messages zefthebestofcour Apr 22, 2020 #3 Famine Go to Brand Central, go to a manufacturer, go to its Vision GT section, and buy them. Click to expand... Thanks indeed, Famine! You help is always (almost) precious!
Famine Go to Brand Central, go to a manufacturer, go to its Vision GT section, and buy them. Click to expand... Thanks indeed, Famine! You help is always (almost) precious!
TonyJZX (Banned) Messages 3,945 Australia Apr 22, 2020 #4 The Gr.X ones are largely a waste of a million. You should get them DWG. The Gr.1 examples are quite ok if you like spaceships... the Mazda LM55, the Dodge Tomahawk, McLaren VGT are good. Otherwise I tend to want to save my money over these things.
The Gr.X ones are largely a waste of a million. You should get them DWG. The Gr.1 examples are quite ok if you like spaceships... the Mazda LM55, the Dodge Tomahawk, McLaren VGT are good. Otherwise I tend to want to save my money over these things.