How do I make the Cuda appear in the UCD?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grozz8
  • 6 comments
  • 657 views
Messages
25
Messages
Grozz8
Been doing the old 'race/quit 5 races and check' trick for literally 2 or 3 days and it still hasnt showed up. Starting to get pretty annoyed haha

Any got any hints/tips?
 
Not really a tip but don't give up soon your dream car will appear!! I do the 5 licence attempts and recheck trick hehe
 
haha cheers man, ill keep at it
hopefuly she comes up soon!
 
Have you tried putting an advert up in the Marketplace section of this forum??

I had a couple of cars that just never seemed to reappear in the used dealership, I searched relentlessly for 5 weeks with no luck.

Started using the marketplace section, I got them both in 2 days. 👍
 
Have you tried putting an advert up in the Marketplace section of this forum??

I had a couple of cars that just never seemed to reappear in the used dealership, I searched relentlessly for 5 weeks with no luck.

Started using the marketplace section, I got them both in 2 days. 👍

ill give it a crack, cheers man
 
I have a plymouth cuda if you want to trade ? save you the trouble of looking through the UCD all day long.
 
Back