How do you get head tracking to work?

  • Thread starter Thread starter turbomp301
  • 5 comments
  • 1,118 views
Messages
665
Messages
GTP_HAAS599
Messages
your kiddin' right?
Found the PSeye in the settings menu and got all the options figured out and setup but I can't seem to find the on/off switch.
 
Only works in arcade mode, your ps3 eye cam should show a red light meaning its on.
 
i am in the same boat. I got it to work only ONCE. and never again. Can someone help me?
 
Well, usually when I am tracking to work I am too busy to get head.
 
It will works in Arcade Mode only. In GT Life, Kaz said there's memory issue so the head tracking is disabled.
Taken from the News Page:
"As you may know, many players noticed that GT5’s face-tracking functionality only worked in Arcade mode. According to Yamauchi, it’s not available in GT mode due to memory issues with the PS3."
 
turn it on!!! - seriously, do you have to go into options and set the camera everytime you want to play arcade mode w head tracking?
 
Back