How do you unlock Cote d' Azur?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Masi_23
  • 10 comments
  • 3,731 views
Messages
4,729
United States
Thousand Oaks
Messages
GTP_Masicampo
Title.
 
Last edited:
Good question, I was wondering the same. I know its in one race event but I haven't done it yet.
 
I heard you only race on it once on A-Spec.
 
So do you know how to unlcok it?
 
no i actually dont reeber but ive raced on it in a spec many a time
 
Unlock it for arcade mode or practice mode? I had it at the start of the game.
 
I'm not that far into the game (A-Spec) so i never noticed... i never really race on city courses other than the Wangan Inspired Special Stage... i guess i didn't care to scroll right a bit more :D
 
I'm not that far into the game (A-Spec) so i never noticed... i never really race on city courses other than the Wangan Inspired Special Stage... i guess i didn't care to scroll right a bit more :D

Okay you figured it out.
 
Back