How do you unlock tracks?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vince_Fiero
  • 8 comments
  • 11,087 views

Vince_Fiero

Off the track driver
Premium
Messages
2,529
Belgium
G-D Luxembourg
Messages
GTP_Vince_Fiero
It seems not all Tracks are available, share how you unlocked tracks.

From an other forum:

Top Gear Test Track
Top Gear Test Track event
1 trophy Gold (Starter) : circuit Top Gear Test Track (Arcade + Training)
 
In GT4 it was simply in game days. After X number of days, track A was available, after Y number of days, track B became available, etc.
 
Found some more in the other forum:

Nurburgring
- Nordschliefe
- 4h
- 24h

AMG Academie Event
Intermediate bronze : circuit Nurburgring Nordschliefe (Arcade + Training)
Intermediate silver : circuit Nurburgring 4 h (Arcade + Training)
Intermediate gold : circuit Nurburgring 24 h (Arcade + Training)
 
Found some more in the other forum:

Nurburgring
- Nordschliefe
- 4h
- 24h

AMG Academie Event
Intermediate bronze : circuit Nurburgring Nordschliefe (Arcade + Training)
Intermediate silver : circuit Nurburgring 4 h (Arcade + Training)
Intermediate gold : circuit Nurburgring 24 h (Arcade + Training)

Interesting... so you have to gold things in GT Life to unlock certain tracks in arcade and training...

Can anyone confirm?
 
How very aggravating to not have all the tracks available in the Arcade mode from the get go. I just want to do some laps on the n'ring - not license tests in reasonably priced cars...
 
I drove the Nürburgring special event on beginner difficulty, managed to get one gold but did not unlock the track. I heard you have to get gold in the Top Gear special event to unlock it. I was really hoping to drive on the Ring too but I guess it'll just unlock at some point.
 
I drove the Nürburgring special event on beginner difficulty, managed to get one gold but did not unlock the track. I heard you have to get gold in the Top Gear special event to unlock it. I was really hoping to drive on the Ring too but I guess it'll just unlock at some point.

Look more carefully at the spoilers above, you need intermediate AMG academy.
 
Personally, I think this is daft. Having two of the most anticipated tracks only available as an unlockables. All it will do is make most people who just want to blast around those tracks download a game save when they come out. Very odd decision indeed. Another Polyphony daft decision.
 
Very helpfull this :) I was wondering the same thing.
 
Back