How Im suppose to get 20 million price tag cars?

• Thread starter talhaONE
  • 266 comments
This just happened...
DofP0vpXkAEJ3ro

Did you win it from the Daily reward. If so you are a very lucky person :-)

Did you win it from the Daily reward. If so you are a very lucky person :-)
Oh no. Bought it. Started my game over. First, bought the NSX and Porsches. Did the Mission races and with the cars gifted, started my grinding. Got up to, 7 Mil and bought the GT40. used the NSX to grind in the Mid-engine and Real Circuit Tour. Bought a Gr. 2 NSX and did the JGTC races.
With the gifted Audi R18, grinded the Gr. 1 Pro races. Quicker than doing the Endurance races for same Cr.
Used the Porsches and E30 in Premium Lounge DT Seaside, for most my grinding. Did one BMB, with a Daily gifted XBOW.
Got to 9.1 Mil and grinded with the Porsches, F1 and Gr. 1. Less than a week's worth of grinding. Wife and daughter left me alone. I'm done with doing that again.

Ok, but a nice car it is :-)

I once grinded my way to the Jaguar. Just so I could have a car for the Nostalgic event.

I am not going to bother with grinding anymore though.

Just playing the game in my prefered mode and hoping at some time PD will acknowledge that the games XP / Credit system is way unbalanced.

Maybe I am naive but still kinda hoping they will patch it and start giving more resonable payouts for Sport / Lobby / Time trial modes.

Ok, but a nice car it is :-)

I once grinded my way to the Jaguar. Just so I could have a car for the Nostalgic event.

I am not going to bother with grinding anymore though.

Just playing the game in my prefered mode and hoping at some time PD will acknowledge that the games XP / Credit system is way unbalanced.

Maybe I am naive but still kinda hoping they will patch it and start giving more resonable payouts for Sport / Lobby / Time trial modes.

That would have been nice but since my wheel was out for warranty repairs I started grinding with the DS4. In 5 weeks I managed to get the 330P4, Jag, Mark IV, and about 3 weeks after my wheel came back saved enough for the 250 Ferrari. I'm have almost $7 mil saved up for the Daytona so far then just the Alfa to go!!!! I'm not really grinding since my wheel came back, just doing stuff like trying to get wins with clean race bonuses in the F1 races and many other races in the professional league. As far as actual grinding I try to run BMB and Sarthe Historic 1 to 2 times per day for a little extra quick cash. The hard thing about F1 clean races is that I think AI actually tries to hit you. I have noticed at BMB with the Xbow AI cars will catch up at the link in the backstretch and hit you, if you watch the replay they might be going up to 10 MPH slower than you but they are actually making up ground. The LaFerrari will also hit you quite frequently on the backstretch instead of going around you, especially if you stay on the racing line. Sometimes it's not a problem, other times you will spin but you can still get the clean race bonus if the AI does the hitting

That would have been nice but since my wheel was out for warranty repairs I started grinding with the DS4. In 5 weeks I managed to get the 330P4, Jag, Mark IV, and about 3 weeks after my wheel came back saved enough for the 250 Ferrari. I'm have almost $7 mil saved up for the Daytona so far then just the Alfa to go!!!! I'm not really grinding since my wheel came back, just doing stuff like trying to get wins with clean race bonuses in the F1 races and many other races in the professional league. As far as actual grinding I try to run BMB and Sarthe Historic 1 to 2 times per day for a little extra quick cash. The hard thing about F1 clean races is that I think AI actually tries to hit you. I have noticed at BMB with the Xbow AI cars will catch up at the link in the backstretch and hit you, if you watch the replay they might be going up to 10 MPH slower than you but they are actually making up ground. The LaFerrari will also hit you quite frequently on the backstretch instead of going around you, especially if you stay on the racing line. Sometimes it's not a problem, other times you will spin but you can still get the clean race bonus if the AI does the hitting
I think we all had those hits from AI but I think that the game is more forgiving regarding the AI hits than before, maybe it's just me getting better at the grinding, only have the game since August

Is any of this 20 million cars worth to buy ? does any of them sounds really great like it's real life car or drives really well ?

What's the need to insult people who do have the time play the game all day? I do - it's my job - but suddenly I'm a neckbeard doing it in my basement (that I don't have)?

Your way of playing and your choice isn't the only valid one.
I never said you were one of them. I said that most people who have the time to grind all of these 20 15 10 mil are neets. And the daily rewards have gotten progressively worse. They seem rigged.

I remember, in GT2, the most expensive cars costed 2 million credits and the most rewarding races were 200k i think? So, basically, through natural progression in GT mode you could unlock top events, do a couple of them and afford the most expensive car. Sounds reasonable (not mention the fact that you could win prize cars multiple times and sell them for extra cash)

In GT Sport tho, most rewarding races are also around 200k (but without Clean Race bonus tho), while the most expensive cars cost 10 times as much as they were used to in GT2. This, combined with extremely flawed AI, makes the money earning process very annoying. And the fastest way of making the money is doing this 15 lap Oval race that gets you 250k (without Clean Race) in 12 minutes, and even then you must get around the system: using specific underpowered cars and whatnot. And even then, it will take around 10-12 hours before you'll be able to afford ONE out of FOUR 20 million cars.

Economy system in GT Sport is just ****, sadly

EDIT: fixed the typo

Last edited:
I work a normal day job, have cars and biking as a hobby, and still have bought all the 20M cars, the Daytona and the Miura. I guess getting them becomes a problem only if you want the rarest things immediately without putting in hardly any effort. Otherwise they, or the money needed to get them, will come to you sooner or later by just playing the game.

What seems different about the AI now is they will quickly gain on you thru "slow car boost" and actually hit you if you stay on the racing line. These are cars that are a lap down and the blue flags are waving, clearly PD didnt worry about AI conforming to proper racing etiquette. I may noticing this now because of the change to weekly "daily's" I dont really race in sport mode anymore and have been doing BMB grind at least 2 times per day. AI behavior is also very noticeable going for the clean race bonus in F1 races, AI will brake check you thru the apex/corner exit if you are following very close, if you maintain 2 cars or more they carry decent speed thru the apex.

I work a normal day job, have cars and biking as a hobby, and still have bought all the 20M cars, the Daytona and the Miura. I guess getting them becomes a problem only if you want the rarest things immediately without putting in hardly any effort. Otherwise they, or the money needed to get them, will come to you sooner or later by just playing the game.
How you choose or are able to do things yourself is down to you. It does not apply to anyone other that yourself.

But there's a whinning & crying thread, for those that are upset. I'm not thrilled about grinding. I posted that I won't do it again after having got the Daytona.
My beard isn't long and I don't have hair lice.

Still, if I buy a game I don't want to feel like I'm working.

Yeah the prices are same with gt6 but at least it was much easier to earn money in there.With seasonal events you can easily get 3m with the 5 day login boost and 500k from online quick races.In sport races barely gives 50k Which means im suppose to do 400 races to get one of them.

Can pd decrease insane prices from this cars?Its annoying to wait them in the daily roulette.

Create a online lobby and start a timed endurance race when you go to bed or before you go to work. Set the number of HRS to correspond to the time you get up or get home or longer. Get at least one friend to join or even a random player. Once they are in the lobby and on the track start the race. Once the race starts you can hit the options button. This will put the car in autodrive. Go to bed. Wake up in time for the end of the race. Hit continue and finish the race. Even if the random player leaves the lobby your race will continue. Enjoy your huge credit pay out. An 8 hr race can get you just over a million credits. Some friends of mine to 12 hr races and get over 2 million each night. Be sure to set your PS4 power save options so that your PS4 will not turn off.

In a few days you will have enough for the 20 mil cars.

Hope this helps.

Guess it can't get any easier than that.

Even if someone plays the game for 18 minutes a day. Do the Premium Lounge Dragon Trail in an N200 car. That's 405k with minimal fuss from the AI. Over 30 days, that 12,150,000. Play twice a day, for 15 days, same payout.

Some may feel we shouldn't have to do such things, but it's the way it is.

Create a online lobby and start a timed endurance race when you go to bed or before you go to work. Set the number of HRS to correspond to the time you get up or get home or longer. Get at least one friend to join or even a random player. Once they are in the lobby and on the track start the race. Once the race starts you can hit the options button. This will put the car in autodrive. Go to bed. Wake up in time for the end of the race. Hit continue and finish the race. Even if the random player leaves the lobby your race will continue. Enjoy your huge credit pay out. An 8 hr race can get you just over a million credits. Some friends of mine to 12 hr races and get over 2 million each night. Be sure to set your PS4 power save options so that your PS4 will not turn off.

In a few days you will have enough for the 20 mil cars.

Hope this helps.

Forcing people to do rubber banding methods is a bad economy desing. Thats the problem. In gt6 just play quick matches and you will earn insane amount of money and enjoy a lot. Not the case in gt sport.

What's the need to insult people who do have the time play the game all day? I do - it's my job - but suddenly I'm a neckbeard doing it in my basement (that I don't have)?

Your way of playing and your choice isn't the only valid one.
...I'm playing it in my room :) or when I'm first shift at work...

Guess it can't get any easier than that.

Even if someone plays the game for 18 minutes a day. Do the Premium Lounge Dragon Trail in an N200 car. That's 405k with minimal fuss from the AI. Over 30 days, that 12,150,000. Play twice a day, for 15 days, same payout.

Some may feel we shouldn't have to do such things, but it's the way it is.
This is what I was doing, now I am playing like 2x Nostalgic LaSarthe to get daily and approx 500k... really hard grind lol

Back