How Im suppose to get 20 million price tag cars?

• Thread starter talhaONE
  • 266 comments
Turkey
Turkey
talhaONE
Yeah the prices are same with gt6 but at least it was much easier to earn money in there.With seasonal events you can easily get 3m with the 5 day login boost and 500k from online quick races.In sport races barely gives 50k Which means im suppose to do 400 races to get one of them.

Can pd decrease insane prices from this cars?Its annoying to wait them in the daily roulette.

Thats not what i mean.
You asked how you are supposed to get the 20m price tag cars. The answer is by acquiring 20m credits. That link shows you the quickest way. You're welcome.
Im not a no lifer that can do the same boring offline race all day long.
Ah, something is boring to you, so anyone who does it has no life. Classy.

Thats not what i mean.Im not a no lifer that can do the same boring offline race all day long.

You don't have to do the same race over and over but if you want the most credits fast then that's your only option.
Also Login bonuses were not available in GT6 in the beginning either.

You asked how you are supposed to get the 20m price tag cars. The answer is by acquiring 20m credits. That link shows you the quickest way. You're welcome.

Doing the same race all day long seems exicting.

You don't have to do the same race over and over but if you want the most credits fast then that's your only option.
You still had access to sesional events.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not sure we’re supposed to. They want you to keep playing, engaging you with earning credits and roulette wheel shenanigans. Carrot on a stick mechanics.

Many people like it and are drawn in by it but personally I really dislike it. It’s the number one reason I quit Destiny, didn’t bother with Star Wars Battlefront games and several other games.

Custom Race at N Isle, pick N400 car, rubber band around X button. Gr 1 opponent, professional. Go 8 hours while I sleep, go another 8-9 while I'm at work. 4-5 million per day minimum.

Race whatever i want at night, or just do another custom race while i watch Vue on the FireTv box.

Do you have to aim the car a certain way?

Thats not what i mean.Im not a no lifer that can do the same boring offline race all day long.
Like Vader86 says
Don't need to waste your time and patience with those boring offline races. In a few night during your sleep you can earn 20,000,000 easy.
This way under , but in the way of the McLaren F1 , i use now the Lamborghini veneno with racing super soft. This 4WD is much more stable and never go out of his line alone , like it happen sometime with the McLaren , loosing the event facing a wall till you wake up the other day. Good luck.

GTS is coming up on a year since it's been released. I don't think it took this long for GT6 to get login bonuses.
I hope they add these but I'm not holding my breath.

Well, as others have said, you get money from Racing. Yeah, it'll take a while but you can get there. If you're lucky you could even get them in a wheel spin! Nevertheless, the most reliable process is to get them. You gotta put the effort in to get the goods

“Put in work” by sinking massive hours into the game,

The most iconic racecars in the world are awarded to those GT players who are most proficient at using rubber bands, or who have 100s upon 100s of hours to sink into the single player aspect of the game.

The most iconic racecars in the world are awarded to those GT players who are most proficient

I drove enough, saved enough, and apparently have no life…

image.jpeg

but I have a Ferrari...

:lol:

You're actually wrong with regards to that being the quickest way to grind credits now - if you already have a 20 mllion car you can grind the Nostalgic 1979 Race 2 for 250k in 7 minutes.

The most iconic racecars in the world are awarded to those GT players who are most proficient at using rubber bands, or who have 100s upon 100s of hours to sink into the single player aspect of the game.

It's currently 2 mil per hour in single player, or 1.875 mil per hour until you get the first 20 mil. No need for 100s of hours, it takes longer to fly my ship back from Beagle point in Elite Dangerous. It has been sitting there for nearly 2 years now. I doubt I'll ever bother to do the mind numbing 30 hour, nothing but jump, graze star for fuel, jump again, back to the nearest ship yard!

You could also ask yourself what you need the 20 million GR.X car for. It's only use atm is to grind more money and xp in the nostalgic car cup.

It's currently 2 mil per hour in single player, or 1.875 mil per hour until you get the first 20 mil. No need for 100s of hours, it takes longer to fly my ship back from Beagle point in Elite Dangerous. It has been sitting there for nearly 2 years now. I doubt I'll ever bother to do the mind numbing 30 hour, nothing but jump, graze star for fuel, jump again, back to the nearest ship yard!

You could also ask yourself what you need the 20 million GR.X car for. It's only use atm is to grind more money and xp in the nostalgic car cup.
For driving or racing?

GTS is coming up on a year since it's been released. I don't think it took this long for GT6 to get login bonuses.
I hope they add these but I'm not holding my breath.

I don't remember how long it took but I welcome it to GTS anytime.

Custom Race at N Isle, pick N400 car, rubber band around X button. Gr 1 opponent, professional. Go 8 hours while I sleep, go another 8-9 while I'm at work. 4-5 million per day minimum.

Race whatever i want at night, or just do another custom race while i watch Vue on the FireTv box.

Forgive me for being daft, but how do you start the race once the previous one is finished? Or am I missing somthing?

Forgive me for being daft, but how do you start the race once the previous one is finished? Or am I missing somthing?

That one doesn't work anymore IIRC

The new best grind is:
Endurance
Blue Moon bay
Fully modded Xbow
20x Gr.4 Opponents @ professional

Rubber band throttle and steering stick

You get like 7 million for a 24 hour race

You start the first race before going to bed. I am sure you got that one. Now the more difficult one is making sure after waking up and before going to work to start the second one. Once you manage this, it should be no problem. Lol.

You start the first race before going to bed. I am sure you got that one. Now the more difficult one is making sure after waking up and before going to work to start the second one. Once you manage this, it should be no problem. Lol.

Ok. Fair enough. Having never done any of this I'm presuming you can set the length of the race?

Back