How Im suppose to get 20 million price tag cars?

• Thread starter talhaONE
  • 266 comments
In my experience, you get the clean race bonus even if you don't win.

However, one thing I have not been able to achieve is a clean race bonus with a vehicle that is a higher class than the recommended class, win or lose.
Update: I received a clean race bonus with a vehicle that is a higher class than the recommended class in a win today.

Brace yourselfs guys another 20 million car coming in the next update.
What are we supposed to brace ourselves for? Daily workout prizes and grinding for cash exist, ya know.

If anything, I'm delighted such a beautiful and historic Alfa is coming to GTS.

The historic Alfa car only cost 10 million credits in GT6.

The Shelby was 4.5 Million in GT6 and it was inexplicably raised to 15 million for GT Sport. There's no way to know what it will cost but it stands to reason it will be more than 10mm.

I restarted the game, just for this update. Also, to see if I'd be gifted the Nostalgic rides. So far, only completing the Course and Missions events, I've had each 20million and under car, shown in the carousel. Haven't been gifted any. Meanwhile, I got two Gr. 3 Genesis.

Really is a shame not to get one of each car for each Campaign event.

Wait, you cannot Use the Alfa for ten Million?

The Alfa is eligible! I read elsewhere on the planet that it's not capable of winning.

And the RX-500 is as good or better than the Ford GT40 in the historic cup. Plymouth Ghia is elegible too. I haven't tried it.

The Alfa is eligible! I read elsewhere on the planet that it's not capable of winning.

And the RX-500 is as good or better than the Ford GT40 in the historic cup. Plymouth Ghia is elegible too. I haven't tried it.

I suppose OP's post is open to interpretation, in that, you can't use the Alfa because it isn't competitive.

Anyway, OP, you can use the Shelby Daytona, which costs much less than the 330 P4

In GT6 the alfa is really underpowered, I bought it and regretted it - waste of credits then, probably is still now. I can't believe it is a GR.X. Someday, if I have an extra 10 mil, and own every other car, I might spring for it. By that time, GT8 will be out and the PS4 will be retired

I suppose OP's post is open to interpretation, in that, you can't use the Alfa because it isn't competitive.

Anyway, OP, you can use the Shelby Daytona, which costs much less than the 330 P4

But I heard the Ferrari is much better for farming credits.

I don't understand why we can't use the GT40 Mk.I in this event. AFAIK, it's basically a race car, just road legal (in the early '60s, the line between race and road cars was blurry). The 250 GTO is pretty much the same story, but it is allowed.

The Cobra 427 S/C ("Semi-Competition") was also a race car that was detuned for public roads.

But I heard the Ferrari is much better for farming credits.

I think you can upgrade the Cobra to be on par with the 330 P4. With how much mileage points you'd be earning while farming the 15 or 20 million credits, you'll have more than enough to upgrade it.

I don't understand why we can't use the GT40 Mk.I in this event. AFAIK, it's basically a race car, just road legal (in the early '60s, the line between race and road cars was blurry). The 250 GTO is pretty much the same story, but it is allowed.

The Cobra 427 S/C ("Semi-Competition") was also a race car that was detuned for public roads.

You make too much sense.

Thing is the Ford Mark IV IS a GT40.

Its a GT40 MkIV... you should be able to use the GT40 MkII... at only $2.8 mil. its a lot more attainable. Sure it might be hard but so is the TZ2 and Daytona.

I suspect the TZ2 is well matched against the 2000GT. As much as I like it, that's hardly justification for a 10M pricetag.
10-12 made might give you an idea? I bought it not expecting it to be any good in that race. I bought it because I like it. I've got a Mark IV for that race.

I'm at 9.1mil. Only did one BMB race. Been doing the Premium Lounge, F1 events, JGTC and some 25 minute Custom Races(using the 997 versus Gr. 4; nets 242k).
Guess I'll keep going for the Shelby.

About 1 month later I bought the Ford. I also bought a couple Porsches and a Honda. And not once did I do Blue Moon.

image.jpeg

Yup and neither were there many sport mode races.
I did a couple recently, but, no not many. But the payouts there aren't the reason I don't them. I do online races with people a few times a week for about four hours at a time. Those payouts are pretty lame, but I have a really good time. Rest is offline GT League stuff because I like it.

Back