Just in case any of you haven't seen this yet:
It's the follow-up features list of - the "revelations interview" translated by my Fiancee. [you should Google her name, by the way].
Link
i agree with this... i dont want to race 4 laps and go from night to day in that time period.Weather=yes!
Time= Only for 24hr races.
I want it for the eye candy...Look at it this way.
IMO, the only reason precipitation is thrilling in a race is because of the imminent and ever present danger of losing control and....crashing your car.
You take damage away and it's not as thrilling anymore...
If PD puts it in, it'll be real time day/night shifts, not like some games where the sun goes up and down every 2 minutes.i agree with this... i dont want to race 4 laps and go from night to day in that time period.
hmmm, just thought of something:
Rain + GT5P AI + Damage = 16 beat up cars finishing
I'm suddenly starting to doubt whether I want weather and damage...![]()
Simple as that really. Weather and time of day can be fixed for all I care, or all races set to take place at the same time of day throughout the game. Totally irrelevant to me.
Time= Only for 24hr races.
i agree with this... i dont want to race 4 laps and go from night to day in that time period.