K kamillo19985 Messages 14 Poland Apr 11, 2018 #1 how is this possible Attachments 20180410_233443.jpg 47.4 KB · Views: 205
Crazy Taylor Messages 3,177 St helens, merseyside, England. Messages crazybuttocks198 Messages Crazybuttocks19 Apr 11, 2018 #2 Its not through proper means. Just players 'playing the system'.
DriftMethod Messages 634 United States Apr 11, 2018 #3 I'm sorry, I can't read that language. What event are you looking at?
Nuschel01 Enjoy Car Life Premium Messages 6,749 Fürstentum Lippe Messages GTP_Nuschel Apr 11, 2018 #4 DriftMethod I'm sorry, I can't read that language. What event are you looking at? Click to expand... Group 4 Daily Race at Dragon Trail I guess Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
DriftMethod I'm sorry, I can't read that language. What event are you looking at? Click to expand... Group 4 Daily Race at Dragon Trail I guess
DriftMethod Messages 634 United States Apr 11, 2018 #5 I found it. It's Driving School 48. Definitely a glitch. Maybe crash at start and respawn before start/finish line?
I found it. It's Driving School 48. Definitely a glitch. Maybe crash at start and respawn before start/finish line?
Stotty My other car's a Porsche Premium Messages 8,642 London Messages GTP_Stotty Apr 11, 2018 #6 Pit lane glitch. Records need resetting post patches.
U user3392345 (Banned) Messages 702 Antarctica Apr 11, 2018 #7 kamillo19985 how is this possible Click to expand... Welcome to GT-SHORT