How many of you are having problems with Force Feedback since this new update?

• Thread starter GTP_Fangio
  • 124 comments
I think we all will have differing opinions on where the ffb should be, with everyone on different wheel peripheral hardware in game.

My opinion is that they need to stop messing with it from update to update. It's getting annoying. The previous update made my preferred ffb setting obsolete. I always run 10/2/10. Have done since GT Sport. Running on 2 gives me a light and responsive feel, I can quickly counter steer and catch the car.

Well, until the previous update came. Then 2 became what felt like 4. I couldn't catch slides fast enough in long endurance races. It seriously seriously annoyed me. I felt pad players with their quick flick sticks had a huge advantage for the last month or so.

Then I tried it on 1. Which was like having zero feedback of any kind. Probably as bad as using a T80. On 1 I felt nothing. On 2 I felt like it was on 4.

Now it's light on 2 again. I can catch the car INSTANTLY. As fast as you can on pad. Is it informative? Hmm a little. Do I spin less? Absolutely.

I hope they keep it at that strength at least. By all means dial in some extra detail. But please stop messing with my muscle memory Polyphony. It makes it look like you have no idea what your game is meant to actually be.

Logitech G29 with Playseat evolution

T300rs user here. Having some fading FFB problems after 1.32. I already use the "force cooling" and the base is not warm at all. Using 4/1 settings, after 10 min of race the FFB is gone. Changing the torque to 3/1 and then 4/1 again fix it, but I can't do that in the middle of a race. Am I the only one experiencing this?

v1.32 FFB has minor improvements on PS4 Pro for T500RS

v1.30 uses FFB=4, satisfactory return speed and force.
v1.31 uses FFB=10(MAX), which is equivalent to FFB 1~2 of v1.30.
v1.32 uses FFB=10(MAX), which is equivalent to FFB 3~4 of v1.30, but the return speed of wheel is still not as good as v1.30.

I don't expect GT7's FFB to return to the glory of GT Sport,
But at the very least please go back to v1.30 of FFB.

v1.32 FFB has minor improvements on PS4 Pro for T500RS

v1.30 uses FFB=4, satisfactory return speed and force.
v1.31 uses FFB=10(MAX), which is equivalent to FFB 1~2 of v1.30.
v1.32 uses FFB=10(MAX), which is equivalent to FFB 3~4 of v1.30, but the return speed of wheel is still not as good as v1.30.

I don't expect GT7's FFB to return to the glory of GT Sport,
But at the very least please go back to v1.30 of FFB.
no god please no
1.30 ffb plays like a piece of ****

T500 owners, what settings are you using on the latest update?

Read through and sounds like 10 torque is need, but am wondering what the goto is for sensitivity now?

Was using 4 sensitivity till the update that nerfed it, and only played for the first time since that last night!.. got the racing itch again!

Back