How many of you will continue to play GT6?

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 156 comments
:lol: VBR :lol: and thanx paddycars1... I'll give that Lotus a try for sure... Just finished golding all the novice races last night. Also finally golded those cones at the coffee break, but took me awhile to find the correct line and drove me nuts for a bit. All in all I like the game and layout so far, and was worth the lengthy download. So cool to see all those great cars in the dealerships as well with 1.22. :cheers:

Edit Added-Always Nice To See Photo Proof :D

View attachment 795034
Check out the challenge hub, there is an event running there using a cone challenge and licence test, along with other races you may be interested in.

Thanx bjl23 for the invite and yes I will join soon down the road a bit once I get a little farther into the game and get familiar with the new tracks that were not in GT3-4-5 along with the changed physics and handling. Got through golding the first 5 missions in National B, but that GT-R last one was a bit harder for me especially being new to the Silverstone Circuit :nervous:. That first kart race gave me some fits too :lol:.

Just a few prize cars currently...

Renault Sport Clio R.S '11 (Prize Car)-At City of Arts and Sciences Night.jpg
GT Racing Kart Junior (Prize Car)-At City of Arts and Sciences Night.jpg
Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 T Sport '09 (Prize Car)-At City of Arts and Sciences Night.jpg
Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Evoluzione '91 (Prize Car)-At Syracuse Night.jpg
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. SCP '99 (Prize Car)-At Syracuse.jpg

:lol: VBR :lol: and thanx paddycars1... I'll give that Lotus a try for sure... Just finished golding all the novice races last night. Also finally golded those cones at the coffee break, but took me awhile to find the correct line and drove me nuts for a bit. All in all I like the game and layout so far, and was worth the lengthy download. So cool to see all those great cars in the dealerships as well with 1.22. :cheers:

Edit Added-Always Nice To See Photo Proof :D

View attachment 795034
You weren't wrong about the cone challenge, it took me heap of goes to get gold as well.
IMAG1072.jpg

@lfm58 did it in 18.783, :eek:

Last edited:
I'm currently redoing all the events in Super, with a focus on:
1) Using only cars that either appear in the event, or those which are of the same class, PP and/or general look and feel as the other cars in the event.
2) Finding the easiest , safest and most efficient car to win with, utilizing tire wear, fuel mileage, and strategy and not just superior straight line speed.
3) No SRF, ASM or Active Steering assists.

Back