How many of you will continue to play GT6?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Rinsky, Oct 3, 2017.

1. bjl23

bjl23 Premium

Check out the challenge hub, there is an event running there using a cone challenge and licence test, along with other races you may be interested in.

paddycars1 and 2_FAST_4_U like this.
  2. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

Thanx bjl23 for the invite and yes I will join soon down the road a bit once I get a little farther into the game and get familiar with the new tracks that were not in GT3-4-5 along with the changed physics and handling. Got through golding the first 5 missions in National B, but that GT-R last one was a bit harder for me especially being new to the Silverstone Circuit :nervous:. That first kart race gave me some fits too :lol:.

Just a few prize cars currently...

Renault Sport Clio R.S '11 (Prize Car)-At City of Arts and Sciences Night.jpg GT Racing Kart Junior (Prize Car)-At City of Arts and Sciences Night.jpg Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 T Sport '09 (Prize Car)-At City of Arts and Sciences Night.jpg Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Evoluzione '91 (Prize Car)-At Syracuse Night.jpg Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. SCP '99 (Prize Car)-At Syracuse.jpg

Thematic, paddycars1, VBR and 2 others like this.
  3. VBR

VBR Premium

@2_FAST_4_U - You inspired me to fire up GT6 again. Had a look at some of my old replays of online racing...good stuff.

fordlaser, bjl23 and 2_FAST_4_U like this.
  4. Satomiblood

Satomiblood

I bought the game 2 weeks ago. I'm just chipping away at the updates. Once I complete GT5, I'll move on to GT6.

5. bjl23

bjl23 Premium

You weren't wrong about the cone challenge, it took me heap of goes to get gold as well.
    IMAG1072.jpg

@lfm58 did it in 18.783, :eek:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    paddycars1 and 2_FAST_4_U like this.
  6. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

1367CDB3-C748-4599-9A37-A9EDA48FFD47.jpeg
    Holy Cones ! 18 and change wowzer ! Here’s my time... And I was happy to even get that for the gold ...

Thematic, paddycars1 and bjl23 like this.
  7. Dotini

Dotini Premium

I'm currently redoing all the events in Super, with a focus on:
    1) Using only cars that either appear in the event, or those which are of the same class, PP and/or general look and feel as the other cars in the event.
    2) Finding the easiest , safest and most efficient car to win with, utilizing tire wear, fuel mileage, and strategy and not just superior straight line speed.
    3) No SRF, ASM or Active Steering assists.