How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MistaX
Saleen.jpg

:ill:

Ugh, dude, you killed it! You stomped it flat in to the ground!! :melting: UGH! :yuck:
 
F355.jpg
 
I Sat in one of these ;)
512TR.jpg
 
That's more like it. :)
 
I sat in one of these too, but it was the 25th Anniv. Edition
Blambo.jpg
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
Here's my contribution.

Besides the Lightning and Eleanor from Gone In 60 Seconds, that is the only acceptable Ford out there.
 
Originally posted by GCstyle


Besides the Lightning and Eleanor from Gone In 60 Seconds, that is the only acceptable Ford out there.

Heyyyy GT40s are cool (not that new POS, the old one)
 
Originally posted by GCstyle


Besides the Lightning and Eleanor from Gone In 60 Seconds, that is the only acceptable Ford out there.
You a Mopar Man? I like all American Cars in General, But Dodge is my fave.
 
Hold on hold on!


..........



Let me grab a drool bucket. ;)
 
GViper.jpg
 
F308.jpg
 
F400.jpg
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Heyyyy GT40s are cool (not that new POS, the old one)

Oopsy. :dunce:

Yeah, i forgot to include the new GT40's in my little list. :)

Originally posted by The White Tornado
You a Mopar Man? I like all American Cars in General, But Dodge is my fave.

Yep, and i feel exactly the same way you do. :D

BTW, like my new avatar WT? :) Made it myself. :D
 
Originally posted by space


I used to own one of these....

In hotwheels form:lol:

They're kinda cheep now, $30,000 for a nice one
 
Originally posted by MistaX


:rotfl: SUPERMAN BMW!

yup, took me awhile to get around to turning it into a avatar though :)
 
360.jpg
 
456B.jpg
 
550S.jpg
 
Wlambo.jpg
 
Originally posted by GCstyle


Bugatti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

EB110 To be Exact :)
 
Pdiablo.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back