How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
When everyone gets back i'll post pics of crashed supercars :)
 
Well I gotta go too so I'll see ya later MistaX
 
Originally posted by Brian P
Well I gotta go too so I'll see ya later MistaX

Lata
 
Hey i'm back early. :smilewink
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
Hey i'm back early. :smilewink

Go away longer while i find some crashed supercar pics
 
n/m i found the site i was lookin for
 
oucheb.jpg
 
oucheb2.jpg
 
wallofferraris1.jpg
:cry:
 
noo.jpg
 
omgf.jpg
 
nooo.jpg
 
that set is from the "Wall of Ferrari's" so its called
its where Ferrari dumps all its test cars
 
damb.jpg
 
This WAS a 550 Maranello
front.jpg
 
Ouch!!! I really hate seeing all those great cars in such bad shape!
 
Originally posted by Pako
Ouch!!! I really hate seeing all those great cars in such bad shape!

burnt.jpg
 
I havent even got to the bad ones
ouchf50.jpg
 
Cviper.jpg
 
Yep, this is a Jaguar XJ220
Jagcrash.jpg
 
noooo.jpg
 
burnt2.jpg
 
Originally posted by MistaX
wallofferraris1.jpg
:cry:

Oh wait that bottom middle one that's a convertible looks sweeeet...... :P

:lol:
 
wall.jpg
 
no!.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back