How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MistaX


burnt.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I can't tell what it is, but from the wheels and lack of body mass, I bet it was nice!
 
Originally posted by Pako


:cry: :cry: :cry:

I can't tell what it is, but from the wheels and lack of body mass, I bet it was nice!

That was a Ferrari F40
 
sideimpact.jpg
 
doh.jpg
 
doh2.jpg
 
Originally posted by MistaX
doh.jpg

That's what he gets for waring a matching outfit with the car!
 
This is one of the worst i have
no!!.jpg
 
pfft.jpg
 
Originally posted by MistaX
This is one of the worst i have
no!!.jpg

You can bet he did some end over ends! :cry:


Well later, thanks for the great pics!

:cheers:
 
SVCrash.jpg
 
Originally posted by Pako


You can bet he did some end over ends! :cry:


Well later, thanks for the great pics!

:cheers:

lata
 
DiabloFront.jpg
 
diablorear.jpg
 
I wont post the Mclaren pics till more ppl are here
 
Mclaren? Muahahahahaha

*growl* :gnasher:
 
Originally posted by space


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lol:

and the sad thing is i know where that happened

and thats funny why?
 
...Vector W8 Crash test car
vector.jpg
 
Originally posted by MistaX


and thats funny why?

because a car like that really doesnt belong on the road(i think they should be on race tracks, but thats me), espcially some of the streets that he/she drove on to get to that point. Plus the driver was prolly being foolish and deserved it
 
CLKGTR.jpg
 
CLKGTR2.jpg
 
mclarencrash.jpg
 
Hey guys i'm back (again).

:p
 
What Happends when a Mclaren Crashes at 270kp/h?
This Does:
claren.jpg
 
ooo.jpg
 
DAMN!.jpg
 
That concludes my crashed car pic collection
 
Originally posted by space


270 kp/h backwards?

:p

i dunno how the hell he managed that, i guess he rolled it or somthing
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back