How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
200 posts!

Yippee!

Your Member is now Senior
 
Damnit! Now my member is wrinkly and old.

No fear, viagra is hear!

Up up and away!
 
haha..

i have made all my posts in one day Klostrophobic. Have you?

Muahahh.. i truly am the master. :)
 
GT2, you shouldnt speak of posting alot in one day when im present in the thread ;)
 
And yes, i think the game is over. Maybe we can start another sometime :)

Imma be posting ricer pics! mauhahha
 
Nah, MistaX had 700 posts in one day.

Quality posts no doubt.

I've spread it out over 5 days.
 
it seems just yesterday i broke 1000, and now im at
1400
 
I really should make a cool avatar if im gonna have so many posts.. all the cool ppl with alot of posts have cool avatars
 
I already knew that man... haha, and most of mine were quality too, so shhhh!
 
Grr, why do some people get offended by the simplest things?

This forum is too politically corect for me.

Hell, ***** is a swear. [female dog]

WTF is that all about?
 
I like yours a lot; I'd say it was my favorite if I had made one.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Grr, why do some people get offended by the simplest things?

This forum is too politically corect for me.

Hell, ***** is a swear. [female dog]

WTF is that all about?

********* ***** ***** **** * ******
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Yeah, a few people have 1500 + posts in this one thread.

Heh. Freaks.



:mad:
 
I need me an ava :(
 
Klos SHUT UP before you get yourself banned
 
Yeah.. your gonna get banned... shaddap!

heh...
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Wow, that is one f'ed up censor you guys have there.

:rolleyes:

its funny that Josh posted right before you posted all the 🤬
 
It irks me that you have a part of the male anatomy as a censored word. The correct word even.

Yet they don't censor CNUT?!?

WTF?
 
hahah.. i think Josh is PO'ed at you klos :)
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
This forum is too politically corect for me.

Hell, ***** is a swear. [female dog]

WTF is that all about?


I've already explained this once. Nobody(except for you) is ever going to use the word bitch like you're talking about. That's why we have it censored. I can't beleive people get upset over the simplest
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
It irks me that you have a part of the male anatomy as a censored word. The correct word even.

Yet they don't censor ----- (cut out on my own)

WTF?

Yeah.. Josh, you need to fix that stuff. :)
 
Oh crap; didn't see that.

Oops. I edited it before more than 2 people saw it though.
 
Originally posted by Josh



I've already explained this once. Nobody(except for you) is ever going to use the word bitch like you're talking about. That's why we have it censored. I can't beleive people get upset over the simplest

Josh imma tell Jordan you sed the B-word
 
Originally posted by Josh



I've already explained this once. Nobody(except for you) is ever going to use the word bitch like you're talking about. That's why we have it censored. I can't beleive people get upset over the simplest

Good point Josh.
 
I don't mean to sound mad or anything, it just doesn't make sense to me that non swears are censored and swears aren't.

Whatever, just making sure someone knew about it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back