How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MistaX


Josh imma tell Jordan you sed the B-word

he used it as an example.. not like he was really saying it.
 
shaddup gt2 you ruined the joke
 
Sorry.. didnt know it was one.. haha, i thought it was serious...

<< dumb fricker :(
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Sorry.. didnt know it was one.. haha, i thought it was serious...

<< dumb fricker :(

we can all tell your the n00b around here :)
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Oh crap; didn't see that.

Oops. I edited it before more than 2 people saw it though.



You do realize this is NOT GTF, and you can be banned for posting stuff like that, right? In the future, don't "test" our filters. BTW, I saw everything you wrote in that post.
 
Not all jokes are bound to be funny Klos.. heh
 
Originally posted by MistaX


we can all tell your the n00b around here :)

... yes in deedy do man.. yes in deedy doo.... :)
 
Originally posted by Josh




You do realize this is NOT GTF, and you can be banned for posting stuff like that, right? In the future, don't "test" our filters. BTW, I saw everything you wrote in that post.

Whoa In GTF you can get away with that stuff?
I shoulda hung out there!
j/k :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Whoa In GTF you can get away with that stuff?
I shoulda hung out there!
j/k :D

it started to REALLY get out of hand the second the news about its going down got posted... it was messed up, thats why i left. heh. i like GTP alot more then GTF, its more under control.
 
Yeah the banner says forums.gtplanet.net. I realized this wasn't the GTF when I saw that.

I edited the post within a minute of posting it; no harm done, except I now know tht you need to update that swear filter.
 
i used to hang out there when GT1 was out, back before the redesign, i liked it then....
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
it just doesn't make sense to me that non swears are censored and swears aren't.

Whatever, just making sure someone knew about it.


We already knew about it, that's why it's talked about in the AUP. Acceptable Use Policy
 
Originally posted by Josh



We already knew about it, that's why it's talked about in the AUP. Acceptable Use Policy

Josh will you stop acting like a good mod for once and let it go?
He sed sorry!
 
Well.. doesnt look like were playing name that car anymore eh
 
Originally posted by MistaX
i used to hang out there when GT1 was out, back before the redesign, i liked it then....

Yep, it changed alot. Monsoon was a good guy there, but soon realized after a while that the GTF was just a bad place, not worth his time. I agree with him.
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
Well.. doesnt look like were playing name that car anymore eh

no, since ppl started posting more then one car at the same time, it screwed the whole game up
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
Well.. doesnt look like were playing name that car anymore eh

...nope sorry man
 
G'night; hope I'm not banned in the morning.

Oh; I try not to use smilies, so in the future if something offends you, I was probably being spastic. Err, sarcastic.

smilies = the root of all that is evil
 
Originally posted by MistaX


no, since ppl started posting more then one car at the same time, it screwed the whole game up

... got that right, hehe
 
We could start playing again, i guess........
 
Heh, why not, eh?

Who starts?
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
G'night; hope I'm not banned in the morning.

Oh; I try not to use smilies, so in the future if something offends you, I was probably being spastic. Err, sarcastic.

smilies = the root of all that is evil

Later my Phycotick Friend
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Josh will you stop acting like a good mod for once and let it go?
He sed sorry!


Okee Dokee...:p
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Heh, why not, eh?

Who starts?

You can go ahead
If you'ed like
 
Originally posted by Josh



Okee Dokee...:p

Josh you wanna play Name That Car with us?
 
Originally posted by MistaX


You can go ahead
If you'ed like

Ok, lemme find a picture really quick.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
you need to update that swear filter.


Yeah, obviously we do...:D I'll inform Jordan...:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back