How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have an idea gt2, that your cheating
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Exactly!


Cool .... But ill give it a try. :p
 
its a Triumph TR-7
 
ok some one else get a pic
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
I give up man..

I still think your cheating, using Motorcities.com

No one would come up with Bertone as an answer (other then me of course, i know all that is good!)
 
got one
 

Attachments

  • neato.jpg
    neato.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 49
that looks like a Fiat, its too big to be a 400r soo 500R?
 
dude.. i just started using it. I only used it for pics, and i thought i would give it a wild guess :)
 
ive seen that car before, i know its a Fiat, just dunno what they called it...
 
I have no idea.
 
i give up, i dunno what model Fiat that is
 
i woulda never got that
 
Whoese next?
 
here comes another!

01ANC153650486A.jpeg
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
here comes another!

01ANC153650486A.jpeg


That one lookse like a red BACK TO THE FUTURE car. :p
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
here comes another!

01ANC153650486A.jpeg
Ooooo I Know this one!
Bertone Somthin or other
 
Bertone Carabo!
 
yes, you got it.. bastard.
 
CARABO!
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
yes, you got it.. bastard.

I see all
Know All
 
Noct, your up
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back