How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to bed 2:45 AM Last night, got up at 1:30 today :)
 
13 more posts till i hit 700
 
and 27 mins left on me dl
 
i REALLY need sleep....
 
i went to bed at like 2 am and woke up at 11 :O
 
you gonna wait for me or are ya gonna leave?
 
have ya fallen asleep on me?
 
or did you just go to bed...
 
man.. doesnt that just figure. im stuck talking to myself.
 
posting without a cause, talking to myself.
 
jebus.. im all alone
 
I cant wait until some person wakes up tomorrow, comes to this topic, and sees all these posts aboutme talking to myself.
 
Man.. this sucks.
 
oh look, 700 posts. hooray.

nobody is even around for to see it :(
 
hello :)
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
I cant wait until some person wakes up tomorrow, comes to this topic, and sees all these posts aboutme talking to myself.
Your not the only one how talks to themselfs.
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Your not the only one how talks to themselfs.
:D :D
 
Hello hello???
 
Okay nobody here ill beback later. :p
 
hello. I just got done with suping up my S2000, I'll post some pics in a sec.
 
Originally posted by MazKid
hello. I just got done with suping up my S2000, I'll post some pics in a sec.
Cool :D
 
here's one:
 

Attachments

  • s2000-1.jpg
    s2000-1.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 52
here's the engine.
 

Attachments

  • s2000-2.jpg
    s2000-2.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 52
Here's the trunk with the NOS bottle, hehe :D
 

Attachments

  • s2000-3.jpg
    s2000-3.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 48
and here's the interior with the wire from the bottle to the engine.
 

Attachments

  • s2000-4.jpg
    s2000-4.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 47
that's all folks!
 
Hey guys i'm back.

What's up?

I see my car thread got a 5 star rating. Cool! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back