How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its almost 4:00PM here
I was up all night till 6:00AM posting here with gt2
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


viper_maniac=
arcadefreak.gif

viper_maniac = :crazy:
 
MistaX= :x:
 
Argh i gotta get me a new avatar.....
 
Nope
I aint got a clue
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Nope
I aint got a clue

Can you make your own avatar, if you can't I would check out Loudmusics & Pakos avatars.........
 
Yea i can, just i dont wanna put the time into it
 
Maybe this would be cool
skyliner.jpg
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Yea i can, just i dont wanna put the time into it

Well it depends what you want, if you just want one picture use Photoshop and save it as a JPeg. I swear one picture will take you less than 5 minutes to do.........

Well thats presuming you have photoshop and the photo you want resizing available!!!!
 
I have paint shop pro, and that works

I "make" the one i have now
 
Yep thats a nice Skyline, are you gonna tell me where you get your pics from yet???

I can only find one website (fast-autos) and then I just use google, I can find no more with really decent pictures on. :(
 
I like your avatar. It isn't the generic resized car pic most people have.
 
well i was gonna make an animated one but.... IM LAZY!
 
Im bored now....
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Im bored now....

I was having a mess about in photoshop with your picture, I don't really know what I'm doing, no instructions or anything. :confused:
 
StevieMo=HERE!
hey
im only here for about a half hour
 
Hey Stevie
 
Nothin much
 
yep
Its a slow day
 
we should post some of our stuff on here
thatd give us something to do i guess
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back