How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im back!
Radio is closed for the night.
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
hey GC your in the top 10 posters for this month eh

Hmm? Cool! :)
 
WOOD WOOOD

err

WOOF WOOOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wazaaaaa??!?!?
 
Sweet! :D
 
Wow, i'm already on my way to 800...... :)
 
Well, 'till tomorrow guys! :D I'm outie.
 
This is for MistaX:
 

Attachments

  • speedtest.jpg
    speedtest.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 55
GRRRRRRR I say to that. God I hate 56K. I'm getting tired of seeing other people showing off their download and upload speeds. GRRRRRRRRRR. :mad:
 
Not to sound stupid, but how do I get Winamp? Since I got a new pc, would it already have it?
 
Originally posted by MazKid
Not to sound stupid, but how do I get Winamp? Since I got a new pc, would it already have it?

Winamp's Website Just go here. Most likely your computer won't have it already.
 
I'm here, downloading Winamp.....11 mins to go..... :rolleyes:
 
mazkid, do us a favour. go to the winamp forums, go to the search page, and under username, put "piesupreme". now search.

wOOt!
 
u didnt have winamp before mazkid??
youve been missing out
 
DL complete, gotta get that address.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back