How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
mhmmm
 
gt2 is back
 
OK, I'm off now.

Sorry I haven't been my usual chatty self, but I'm busy with my little project. Watch for changes in my signature over the next few days...

Night y'all
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
maybe that will spark some activity
If he ever shows up....
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
OK, I'm off now.

Sorry I haven't been my usual chatty self, but I'm busy with my little project. Watch for changes in my signature over the next few days...

Night y'all

Lata GG
 
:lol:
 
So mista
how often is your radio station up?
or are there set times?
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
So mista
how often is your radio station up?
or are there set times?
Its up while i listen to music, normaly 3-11 Eastern time
it will always vary tho.
 
i wasnt sure cuz i tried to get on last nite but i guess it wasnt up
 
Guys! I'm back! :smirk: :D
 
and so am i, though not for long.. supper's in 15 minutes... taking my gf to the restaurant...
 
Hey Punk
 
hey guys!
 
crap, gotta go... talk to you later!
 
Lata Punk
 
Hehe. :D
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
Bye Punk.

Dude! Status changing time! :D :D :D

uberw00t!

:cheers: :drink: :drink: :cheers:
 
hey GC your in the top 10 posters for this month eh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back