How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by GCstyle
So uh, is Dess online?

no... :thumbsup:
 
He still hasn't recieved his updated avatar.... :\
 
i can bet he'll be here sooner or later...
 
There, i did my live preview :)
 
No, it was my clone.
 
I need to get the hang of changeing the stupid "what sends what where" really fast so it doesnt take time to hit Soundcard input instead of Winamp Input, then back again..
 
Ok, time to start a new avatar. :lol:
 
I like doing these live previews, i just gotta make em funny.....
 
This is the Remix....
 
:rotfl: that was flawless, AND FUNNY!
 
I dont have to do another little live thing for 8 minutes :D
 
You liked the last one didnt you? "Dess Sucks, And So Does Eric" :lol:
 
the Delay was from the song
 
it rocked :)
 
Where is everyone?
 
Well i gotta go, bye guys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back