How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl: whatcha think?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Only Eric, Viper you NEVER listen, im not expecting you to

Well excuuuuuuuuse me. I have listened to it a couple times. Just not right now cuz I'm watching Wrestelmania Flashbacks on tv.
 
ok Lata
 
La.........Da....................Do...........Ba..........Pa.....Be.........Le
 
Ya it was wonderful :D
 
Im not doin any more live's till its worth it
 
Sorry Accord and Mista, I'm watching tva nd talking to somebody on AIM and doin PSP, not trying to ignore you
 
I have the record for most posts in 24 hours, 700.
 
i have a pic,
600.jpg
 
Whered you come from?
 
Whatever......

Heya Space, how was your day? :)
 
Pimptastic, spent most of the day moving my stuff over to the new house.

Tommarow i gotta get up early to help the movers unload stuff.
 
Originally posted by space
You still have that?

Obviously. He only keeps that so he can rub it in everyones face cuz hes got such a freakin fast connection. Whoop- de-****ing-do.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back