How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do YOU do the color change?? I've done it with mask and making a seperate frame and erasing everything but the metal that I want to paint
 
Ah screw you whitez, lol, it was my second one, and I know the wheels look fake cause I didn't get them from somewhere else I just lightened the SI wheels, and the paint job I can't help cause the car was black, so it's going to look like "crayons" no matter what
 
lol, looks pretty good, but fix the paint and itll be good, or change to background
 
Originally posted by EricTheMonster
How do YOU do the color change?? I've done it with mask and making a seperate frame and erasing everything but the metal that I want to paint
I take the lasso tool and select all the parts of the car you want the colour to change on... then once its all selected i go Select>Color range and select everything.... then you need to make a new lair and then fill it with whatever colour you want to change it to... then on the lairs tab just change the thing where it says normal to overlay or colour or whatever to get different effects....
or you could go to www.nickedward.net for a tutorial.. which is probably a better idea
 
nevermind the nickedwards bit....
i didnt realise his site was under construction... but im sure theres more tutorials out there
oops.. on the last post i meant www.nickedwardS.net
sorry
 
yea, I didn't really understand what you just said, lol, and that site uses an earlier version of PSP
 
if you hold on a sec i could find you a different one
 
oh hey!
i just realised u said PSP
haha
i really couldnt tell you then.... i use photoshop myself
 
Dude! Is that why the Nick Edwards thing wasn't helping me?! lol! I thought it was saying paintshop this whole time
 
i've been wondering this, how many of you even play gt 1, 2 , 3?
 
k
i just finished the civic if u wanna see it quick
 
5875_4911991432495008655.jpg

heres that civic... rims look like crap though
 
how dp ypu guyz do that car stuff,u know....

the civic...

i wanna do that to a viper..
 
its not that easy..
you use photoshop and theres lots you gotta know...
if you want i could fix up a viper for ya...
all id need is a pic
 
the rims look a lot better, but why the brakes are diffrent
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back