How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I'm back.
 
speaiking of Homework, i gotta do English!!!
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
wow viper can you help me???

i mean,are you good with avatars??

No. I've never made an avatar so I wouldnt know.
 
Hey viper, i see you noticed that i found the other place;):D
 
2nd one: this:
 

Attachments

  • si 2.jpg
    si 2.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 36
is that a challenge eric??
joking of course but i still wanna see what i can do to it
 
thanks :) Viper

Stevie - Bring it on :D But remember that was only my second one. :D and could you help me on tinting windows??
 
for tinting the windows you do the exact same thing as for a colour change...
except choose the windows instead of the car.. and fill it black
then you just decrease/increase the opacity until you get the right amount of tint
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back