How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by TATINEE
Oooh, Josh, do you see the pic that viper posted!!! That kid's a troublemaker.. punish him!! hehe

:reallyodd:reallyodd:censored:
 
i need new pics...
 
Hmmmm....
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
wow id bone gwen anyday

:reallyodd

she's probably twice your age...

besides, i won't let you touch a hair of my girlfriend (yes, she looks exactly like her)
 
my girl looks sort of like l'lo except the ass
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
wow id bone gwen anyday

I don't know what to say to that other than if I were a guy, I probably would, too :D
 
gwen doesnt have a very good rack though :reallyodd:
:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
besides, i won't let you touch a hair of my girlfriend (yes, she looks exactly like her)

:reallyodd:mschievou
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


I don't know what to say to that other than if I were a guy, I probably would, too :D

:reallyodd:lol:
 
have to admit britney isnt very good looking..
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
gwen doesnt have a very good rack though :reallyodd:
:

who cares?

my ex girlfriend used to say: "it's not how big it is, it's how you use it that matters..." same thing applies here...
 
no wonder why shes your ex :lol:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I'll give some one $100 to read every post in this thread!



Alright, just finished reading all of them up until now. Now gimme my damn money...:mad::D
 
Your such a lier Joshua
 
ATT02381.jpg
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


who cares?

my ex girlfriend used to say: "it's not how big it is, it's how you use it that matters..." same thing applies here...
are you referring to your girls tits,or your shlong??
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
Oooh, Josh, do you see the pic that viper posted!!! That kid's a troublemaker.. punish him!! hehe


:rotfl:


Yes, he's a troublemaker, but I think I'll leave the punishin' up to you...:D
 
Originally posted by MistaX
no wonder why shes your ex :lol:

whadda ya mean? i found her cheating on me... that's why i dumped her...
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Your such a lier Joshua



I swear I read 'em all dude...:p
 
Lier!
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10

are you referring to your girls tits,or your shlong??

no... i was talkin about her...

besides, i must admit, i can't stand womens who have breast bigger than a human brain... Supermodels are not my cup of tea...
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
ATT02381.jpg
theres this really weird kid at school that gives himself swirlys :reallyodd:
 
Ooooooo DX8.1s out....

Oh wait i have it already, dumb thingy said i didnt...
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10

are you referring to your girls tits,or your shlong??


Uh...that's unacceptable when ladies(TATINEE, MistaX, etc.) are present...:lol::p
 
YOU SOB!!!! YOUR GONNA DIE JOSH!
 
theres this chick at my school that has melons bigger than my head
 
Originally posted by Josh



:rotfl:


Yes, he's a troublemaker, but I think I'll leave the punishin' up to you...:D

:reallyodd:reallyodd
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back