How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Josh



Uh...that's unacceptable when ladies(TATINEE, MistaX, etc.) are present...:reallyodd

:lol: Oh please.. as if I haven't heard worse. As if I haven't *said* worse! I certainly don't have virgin ears :p
 
Originally posted by MistaX
YOU SOB!!!! YOUR GONNA DIE JOSH!


:sleep:


Bring it, girlie boy...:rotfl:
 
Originally posted by Josh



Uh...that's unacceptable when ladies(TATINEE, MistaX, etc.) are present...:reallyodd

and all that time i thought Mista was a genetically modified kitten...;) you learn something new every day!
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
theres this chick at my school that has melons bigger than my head



:reallyodd



Uh, enough dude...
 
Hmmmm....I gotsta post a quick picture.....
notfunny.jpg


Ok.
 
Originally posted by Josh



Uh...that's unacceptable when ladies(TATINEE, MistaX, etc.) are present...:lol::p
sorry bro........ :fro:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


and all that time i thought Mista was a genetically modified kitten...;) you learn something new every day!

:lol: hahaha
 
Dude all this time i thought mista was a dude....
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10

sorry bro........ :fro:


Don't worry...:D I was just saying that so I could throw MissX's name in there...:p
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
Dude all this time i thought mista was a dude....

I AM GOD DAMNIT!
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Josh hurry and go here:

http://www.grand-sport-touring.com/forums/

So i can make sure of something ok?



Uh, yeah dude, I'm gonna go there so you can get my IP address...:reallyodd



I don't :censored:ing think so...:p


If one thing happens to my computer...
 
I already have it, i just wanna make sure its the right person :D
 
Im gonna hit Josh over the head with a 27Inch TV...... *Hits Josh Over the head with a 27Inch TV*
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I already have it, i just wanna make sure its the right person :D



I know you do...:mad:



Looks like I'm never going back to GST...:rolleyes: *sigh*
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Im gonna hit Josh over the head with a 27Inch TV...... *Hits Josh Over the head with a 27Inch TV*

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Im gonna hit Josh over the head with a 27Inch TV...... *Hits Josh Over the head with a 27Inch TV*



*hits MissX over the head with 65 inch wide-screen...*
 
my turn to brag... seen any similar numbers from a 56k modem regularly?
 
Originally posted by Josh




I know you do...:mad:



Looks like I'm never going back to GST...:rolleyes: *sigh*

Doesnt matter, ive already figured out witch is you
 
i got no friends and i cant get a biitch,only thing i got is dirty magazines and sticky fingertips...

*D12*
 
D12 sucks.... bunch of gay ass crappy rappers...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
my turn to brag... seen any similar numbers from a 56k modem regularly?

:reallyodd I got that once about 2 years ago.
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Doesnt matter, ive already figured out witch is you



Who cares...:confused::rolleyes:



Go ahead and do whatever it is you think you're going to do with it...:mad::rolleyes:
 
lol i just got the D12 cd just cause i thought it was funny...

im mostly into rock..
Slipknot whooohooo
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
my turn to brag... seen any similar numbers from a 56k modem regularly?



I usually see mine in english...:reallyodd
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back