How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
but ill leave it at that.
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
Oh hey... tatinee i was just checking ur profile and our b-days are only 1 day apart

Which one of us is older?
 
you are... the years are far apart but the days are only one off... mines sept 24th
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS


Hey but there’s worst that could happen,


True, I just don't wanna know details...:D
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
ill never get caught wangin my johnson!!!!

muhahahahahahaha :fdevil:

Neither will I.. :lol:
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Oh, hun.. why are you lying? I thought we went over this yesterday. It's ok for a guy to cry... me leaving is a good reason for you to cry! *hands you a box of tissues*

is seeing a bill for a turbocharger also a good reason to cry?

if so, can i start right now?
 
Soo... New topic.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Oh, don't look at me like that. Believe me, there's not much happenin' up here these days.

:reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd
 
wow its sad for us guyz that have casts on both hands...
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Neither will I.. :lol:

i hope for your boyfriend!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


is seeing a bill for a turbocharger also a good reason to cry?



Only if you can't afford it...;)


Yes, you may shed tears now...;)
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


I do! I do! Tell me! I wanna know! lol
I cant say.. Josh dont want to hear it. :D
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
you are... the years are far apart but the days are only one off... mines sept 24th

Aha.. I figured I'd be older. Oooh, I'm probably the oldest here right now. That means you guys have to do whatever I tell you.. hahahahaha.
 
wow kids ,tat you are truely the coolest... :)
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


is seeing a bill for a turbocharger also a good reason to cry?

if so, can i start right now?

Sure thing.. you go right ahead and cry your little heart out. Ask Josh to pass you the tissues.
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
I cant say.. Josh dont want to hear it. :D


Damn straight I don't wann hear it...:lol: Use that wonderful PM feature we have...:)
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
That means you guys have to do whatever I tell you.. hahahahaha.



No problem...:eek:;)
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Aha.. I figured I'd be older. Oooh, I'm probably the oldest here right now. That means you guys have to do whatever I tell you.. hahahahaha.

pffffft Like hell. :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Aha.. I figured I'd be older. Oooh, I'm probably the oldest here right now. That means you guys have to do whatever I tell you.. hahahahaha.
Hey your only [-] that much older than me. And your [----] much older than ever other person here.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Aha.. I figured I'd be older. Oooh, I'm probably the oldest here right now. That means you guys have to do whatever I tell you.. hahahahaha.
and you also got fobo,never forget him...
 
what should i change my status to once i get 1000?
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
wow kids ,tat you are truely the coolest... :)

Do I detect sarcasm? Either way.. kids don't make you cool. I was cool wayyyyyyy before they came about.. haha.
 
Originally posted by Josh



Only if you can't afford it...;)


Yes, you may shed tears now...;)

*crying like a baby* 2,5K$!!! can you believe it? i'm ruined for at least... a week or so? *crying like a baby*

worst thing is, my girlfriend doesn't say anything...she wants to do the same... In fact she might buy a Civic SIR (the Si in the US), not the new one, but a 99... and she wants to be faster than me...
 
Originally posted by Josh



Damn straight I don't wann hear it...:lol: Use that wonderful PM feature we have...:)

Yeah, yeah! PM me.. I wanna hear! lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back