How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by TATINEE


Aha.. I figured I'd be older. Oooh, I'm probably the oldest here right now. That means you guys have to do whatever I tell you.. hahahahaha.
Anyways im the 2nd and i think PunkRock is the 3rd old one here.
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
what should i change my status to once i get 1000?
The Wacker! lol j/k
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Aha.. I figured I'd be older. Oooh, I'm probably the oldest here right now. That means you guys have to do whatever I tell you.. hahahahaha.

not even a year between us...
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
viper your other avatar is cooler...

Yeah well if everyone didnt call it the MJ avatar I would keep it. Until I can change the flame on it, I aint gonna use it til that happens.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


*crying like a baby* 2,5K$!!! can you believe it? i'm ruined for at least... a week or so? *crying like a baby*

worst thing is, my girlfriend doesn't say anything...she wants to do the same... In fact she might buy a Civic SIR (the Si in the US), not the new one, but a 99... and she wants to be faster than me...



Turbo's sure as hell aren't cheap...:nervous: A '99 Civic Si would be bad...:D If I bought a Civic it'd be like a '01 Si, not the newer ones...they're ugly...


That'd be cool if your gf had a turbo Civic Si...:eek:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


*crying like a baby* 2,5K$!!! can you believe it? i'm ruined for at least... a week or so? *crying like a baby*

worst thing is, my girlfriend doesn't say anything...she wants to do the same... In fact she might buy a Civic SIR (the Si in the US), not the new one, but a 99... and she wants to be faster than me...

Your girlfriend not saying anything is a bad thing? I'm sure there are guys who would love their girlfriends to have that kind of attitude.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Yeah, yeah! PM me.. I wanna hear! lol
Well i cant seem to find that feature on here anywhere. :lol:
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Anyways im the 2nd and i think PunkRock is the 3rd old one here.

not by much though...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


not even a year between us...

Doesn't matter.. I'm still older. haHA! Now go get back in your corner and don't say another word until I give you permission. *cracks whip*
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Yeah well if everyone didnt call it the MJ avatar I would keep it. Until I can change the flame on it, I aint gonna use it til that happens.



Sorry, but it did sorta look like it had some Michael jackson hip thrust action goin' on...:nervous:
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Yeah well if everyone didnt call it the MJ avatar I would keep it. Until I can change the flame on it, I aint gonna use it til that happens.
the one you have now looks like brad pitt on horse steroids....
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Doesn't matter.. I'm still older. haHA! Now go get back in your corner and don't say another word until I give you permission. *cracks whip*
Yeah do what she said!!! lol
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Your girlfriend not saying anything is a bad thing? I'm sure there are guys who would love their girlfriends to have that kind of attitude.

she just like cars... it's the first time a girl shares my passion...

I wonder how she would have reacted otherwise... oh, wait, i know how she would have reacted... :D
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Doesn't matter.. I'm still older. haHA! Now go get back in your corner and don't say another word until I give you permission. *cracks whip*

:reallyodd

:whip:
avatar.php
 
Yo!









duhard.gif
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Yeah do what she said!!! lol

why don't we team up and rule this thread for a bit?
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Yo!
duhard.gif


Did TATINEE give you permission to post her pic...?:confused:





j/k...;)
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


:reallyodd

:whip:
avatar.php
:rotfl: lol so what do you have to say about that now ?
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


why don't we team up and rule this thread for a bit?
LOL :D
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


:reallyodd

:whip:
avatar.php

Are you forgetting about my prison guard status? You dare approach me in violence? You better rethink that and get back to me. :D
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Yo!


duhard.gif

i've seen this before... at the GTF... what is it...??

Stevie, i'm sure you've seen this there too... remember who had that?
 
Originally posted by Josh




Sorry, but it did sorta look like it had some Michael jackson hip thrust action goin' on...:nervous:

:reallyodd:reallyodd
 
Originally posted by Josh



Did TATINEE give you permission to post her pic...?:confused:





j/k...;)
I... but.... ummm... :p
 
guyz right now i got a eagle talon with a lowered suspension,a borg warner trannie,a 250 horse twin turbo DOHC 4cyl fuel injected monster engine,and im saving for huge chrome wheels..
 
ive seen it before too
it was someones av.. snowboarder or something i think?? not too sure though
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Are you forgetting about my prison guard status? You dare approach me in violence? You better rethink that and get back to me. :D
And your just gonna let Josh slide on that last post?
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


:reallyodd:reallyodd



Oh, what ever would viper_maniac do without the ":thatsodd:" smilie:?::confused:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back