How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it's normal... hot air is denser... or something like that...
 
You mean i'm getting high off hot air?

:lol:
 
if you want....

hot air has that phenomenon of making people sleepy... i can't figure out what makes it like that... I'm no expert on air!
 
I aint got it...
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I aint got it...

Booo.... :(

Wait, doesn't it take you about 2 seconds to DL a song. Actually its no problem if you can't DL or whatever. :)
 
Ok i got it now :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Ok i got it now :D

it took you, what, 3-4 seconds? :D

lucky bastard...
 
:D
 
I dun like that song too much.....
Oh well, it'll stay on my Playlist
 
Hey Mist, is Cable an "Ultra con" (as you say)? Or is it in the same realm as DSL?
 
Well, It depends, if you think you can handle a dl of about 100k steady then you fit that catagory
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I dun like that song too much.....
Oh well, it'll stay on my Playlist

Static-X rock!!

Now i'll go DL that song. :D
 
A 4:00 song, if i download from a Broadband user, only takes me 12 minutes or so, and that's fine with me. :)
 
Well if you really want to know what your con can handle in terms of streams, try em all :)
 
MistaX, I'm just knocking off your radio for a few minutes while I get this song.
 
Wow, everyones silent :)
 
*SNEEZE*

WHAT WAS THAT MISTA!?
 
Let me go get a wad of toilet paper, my nose is getting runny...
 
Jazza is an ass....
 
Well whered everyone go?
 
ah
 
Punk Rock's avatar isn't made by him, so calm down. In fact, Punk Rock stole it from a guy on the GTF. But the guy oin the GTF got it from a website. And so did Punk, but ya know. Same thing.
 
You shouldnt use the same CUSTOM avatar as someone else on the same site.
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
Punk Rock's avatar isn't made by him, so calm down. In fact, Punk Rock stole it from a guy on the GTF. But the guy oin the GTF got it from a website. And so did Punk, but ya know. Same thing.

Well it wouldn't piss me off if someone at the GTF (or another forum) used my avatar. But in the same forum it sure as hell would.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back