How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by StevieMo
ya
i remember lotsa kids would get hit by cars while crossing streets because the snow was so high you couldnt see the sidewalks.. so the driver wouldnt even see the kid till he popped out of the sidewalk an donto the road

:eek:

man, that's real bad!!!



oh well... we can dream. That's what i'm gonna do, i think...
See ya tomorrow, maybe!
 
No one's online right?
 
K i'll be on out then...
 
Hey i'm back.
 
I wish I could fly and do a ****e on peoples heads from above,

How do u think my lyrics are coming on ;):p
 
Heyas....if anyones here or something
 
Yea, maybe you do :)
 
I was gonna hold enter and at the end put n't
 
Dont ask that anymore, its perminantly up
 
I made those 2 new streams and havent had a listener on em yet...
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I made those 2 new streams and havent had a listener on em yet...

That sucks, then again not a lot of people have real suck ass cons, or insanely high speed ones like you.
 
Well i made the suck ass one for Josh, but i havent seen him lately....
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Well i made the suck ass one for Josh, but i havent seen him lately....

Well you only made it yesterday didn't you???

Argh, that sounded horrible, what you do???
 
Hey VM
 
anyone here?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back