How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
hell yeah! i'm usually asleep at that time of the night...
 
Originally posted by Ttone57
Is there any rules about thread content that I should know, i.e. if a subject gets changed do I have to go to a new thread?



Check the Acceptable Use Policy...;)
 
Originally posted by StevieMo

not me!!
still dont got a PS2

That's cool GT3 is sweet though. I'm still mad I didn't find this forum until the other day, It would have been an immense help when I first started the game.
 
damn i'm sleepy...
 
And this is our chatting room on GTPlanet Ttone57
 
yeah i know, but you can count the seconds...
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
And this is our chatting room on GTPlanet Ttone57

owner walk through? :D

wait, you're not the owner... :confused:
 
Damn MistaX!! My comp was going hella slow when i finally finished dl the Sim's. Did your go slow too?
 
Originally posted by Ttone57


Cool, sorry about getting of the subject of that forum :cool:

there's no subject here...:D
 
Originally posted by Ttone57


I assume ya'all play a ton of GT3, I know I do!
Im playing it again for the 2nd time around. :p
 
no....
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
And this is our chatting room on GTPlanet Ttone57

Thanks I'll catch you guys later

Take it easy
 
well you guyz probably talking about me AGAIN
 
Originally posted by Ttone57


Cool, sorry about getting of the subject of that forum :cool:


No problem...:D
 
Originally posted by MistaX
no....
Yeah my comp slowed down hella bad when it said..."copy (some letters) to my desktop" At the end of the down load when it was at 99% done. But its all cool now its done and my comp is up and running fast again. :p
 
these people in here all they do is talk **** about me
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Im playing it again for the 2nd time around. :p

Yea I'm on my second time, soon to be third cause I found out I sold a Skyline that I can't get back :mad:
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
these people in here all they do is talk **** about me
No we dont not now... Thats during the day time only :lol:
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Yeah my comp slowed down hella bad when it said..."copy (some letters) to my desktop" At the end of the down load when it was at 99% done. But its all cool now its done and my comp is up and running fast again. :p

that's normal... the thing'S getting saved on your hd... usually does that with a file bigger than 10-15mb...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back