How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember the first day i posted on this thread...

some gay ass mother ****er called me a homo (dont remember who)
 
4 am... i'm passing out....


see ya later guys!
 
Originally posted by Ttone57


Yea I'm on my second time, soon to be third cause I found out I sold a Skyline that I can't get back :mad:
Well after i got 100% complete i just bought another Mem card so i could start over again. So now im about 20% in to the game again. This time around im going to go for a 100% win rato.
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
these people in here all they do is talk **** about me

Don't worry about it, man. Talk trash back!-lol-
 
No, Jazza took that position....
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Well after i got 100% complete i just bought another Mem card so i could start over again. So now im about 20% in to the game again. This time around im going to go for a 100% win rato.

I'm at like 75% on my second game- 99% win ratio, ONE ******G LOSS and no skyline S tune :mad: :mad:
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
these people in here all they do is talk **** about me



Look on the bright side.....everybody knows who Dess is...:p
 
Well I'm out guys. Talk to ya'll laterz. :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
No, Jazza took that position....



Could you please update me on the current story on Jazza...?
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
i remember the first day i posted on this thread...

some gay ass mother ****er called me a homo (dont remember who)
Just click on your View Profile and than at the top of your profile click on "View all post by (your name)" and than go to your very 1st post and read who said that too you.
 
Jazza's an ass.
 
Originally posted by Josh




Could you please update me on the current story on Jazza...?
??? What did Jazza do??
 
Jazza is a complete, lier, postwhore, avatar stealing idiot
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Jazza's an ass.



Gonna need more info that that to go on...
 
check my last post.
 
I just saw it...:)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Jazza is a complete, lier, postwhore, avatar stealing idiot

Aint that the truth. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 
Josh, 5353!
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Well I'm out guys. Talk to ya'll laterz. :)

I guess no one saw this. Oh well. :(
 
What did Jazza lie about? What avatar did he steal?



I won't ask about post whoring, cause I've been guilty of that at one point or another...
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Josh, 5353!
Your like 60 post away from ZeroCool Josh!
 
Sorry, later viper_maniac...;)


5353, eh? That's proof that I've been a post whore before...:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back