How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm ok dude u have problems.... :reallyodd
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
normal.gif
How d'ya magnify that? :eek: :nervous:
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


What? :confused:

BTW nice avatar. :D
It's from the Simpsons.

Thanks, I'm changing my avatar now. :D

I decided before you gave the comment though.
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
It's from the Simpsons.

Thanks, I'm changing my avatar now. :D

I decided before you gave the comment though.

Oh.

Your avatar still looks cool. :D
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Oh.

Your avatar still looks cool. :D
Thanks. I do like this Pic of the CTS. Yours sucks. Sorry, I just couldn't lie about it. ;) j/k it's sweet.
 
i like everyone avatar...

i like mine better than your cts...

just the truth
 
What you don't know:

I'm a huge Viper fan. My name on jst about every other forum is ViperZ06SS. I just wanted a different one for this.

I also have folders full of pics I use as avatars. You weren't here for when I had my Viper Ones. :(

But I'm a huge Viper Fan, I'm just in diguise :D


I'll send you some pics of me when I got to drive a GTS later.
 
i drive my uncles gts,we went 177 mph....

i floored it,accel is massive!!!!

the 0-60 in 4.0 secs is true...
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
i drive my uncles gts,we went 177 mph....

i floored it,accel is massive!!!!

the 0-60 in 4.0 secs is true...
Not to attempt to ruin you, but can you prove it? There have been several people on this forum who claim things they can't proves, like owning Ferraris and such.

But it's hard to believe anything anymore unless it's proven.

I'm a realist, and I need proof. That's probably why i don't believe in god.
 
Dood, hes a lier. Dont even pay attention to Dess...
 
who's alive here? before i go away?
 
i guess no one is alive around here tonight... oh well!
 
whatever,i know for shure my uncle has a viper,he only lets me drive it when hes intoxicated...

hes a weird person to get stoned with too
 
just in case,ill let you know he has a viper gts (1997) red white stripes.....

vipers arent very expensive....

why do i have to prove that my UNCLE has a viper???

it aint even mine!!!!

................. :reallyodd
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
just in case,ill let you know he has a viper gts (1997) red white stripes.....

vipers arent very expensive....

why do i have to prove that my UNCLE has a viper???

it aint even mine!!!!

................. :reallyodd

so what? maybe some are curious, and they want to see it?
 
cuz my uncles got a mclaren... and ten ferraries.. and there all yellow cuz yellow=fast
 
...............
dude, u think i care if anyone doesnt believe me???


i dont really care ,I know the truth...


i aint going to argue tonight...
 
Stevie, your uncle has 10 Ferraris and a Mclaren? that's all?

my uncle was a very famous driver in the 70s and early 80's... here he is at work in his car!!!

gilles13.jpg
 
hey that looks like my gramma
maybe were related PR?
 
guess the guy really driving the Ferrari?

(shouldn't be too hard... he's a legend...)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back