How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Magic069
I see I have finally been knocked out of the top ten. Kinda sad... I worked so hard for that 7th or 8th spot. :(
Its kindof easy to get back in it. Just get on here at nights and there is always people on. Well like me and MistaX and viper_m, and StevieMo and a few others. ;)
 
Yea good way to say we have no lives Noct :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Yea good way to say we have no lives Noct :D
???? i have a life... i think. :D yeah i do i have a life here. :D
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Its kindof easy to get back in it. Just get on here at nights and there is always people on. Well like me and MistaX and viper_m, and StevieMo and a few others. ;)

And meeeee!!! How could you forget about me? I'm the life of the party :D
 
you forgot me too!!!
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


And meeeee!!! How could you forget about me? I'm the life of the party :D
Oh im sorry i almost forgot And TATINEE :p
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
you forgot me too!!!
And PunkRock... :p
 
hi guys, btw!
 
Dang it i said "and a few others" Yall know who you are. :lol:
 
you're right!
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Dang it i said "and a few others" Yall know who you are. :lol:

Yeah, but I liked to be openly recognized.. haha.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


And meeeee!!! How could you forget about me? I'm the life of the party :D

hey tatinee!!! I have to go, but be online tonight around 10:30... I wanna talk to you!

Hope your not mad at me! :nervous:
 
I was thinking to myself the other day that Tatinee had been relatively quiet recently...
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
I was thinking to myself the other day that Tatinee had been relatively quiet recently...

hope I didn't have to much to do with that!
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
I was thinking to myself the other day that Tatinee had been relatively quiet recently...
???What day was that? Shes never quiet. :p :lol:


j/k
 
Well I gots to go to my next class... Nice seeing everyone again. I'll try to pop on more often. See ya!!
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
I was thinking to myself the other day that Tatinee had been relatively quiet recently...

Well, I'm not here much during the day anymore. Haven't been for months. But I've been on this past week at night often.
 
goodbye Magic!
 
Lata Mag
 
Originally posted by Magic069
Well I gots to go to my next class... Nice seeing everyone again. I'll try to pop on more often. See ya!!
See ya man. Hope you stop by tonight.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


:rolleyes:
normal.gif
 
Originally posted by Magic069


hey tatinee!!! I have to go, but be online tonight around 10:30... I wanna talk to you!

Hope your not mad at me! :nervous:

I'll probably be online, but don't think it's b/c I wanna talk to YOU or anything. It's not like I've been worried or concerned about you for the past month and a half, seeing as I haven't heard from you at ALL. :mad:

*takes a deep breath* Ok... no more. I don't want to scare anyone away.. lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back