How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, i got a 1.8GHZ HP, 512 RAM, 80GB Space, and 32MB TNT NiVidia card....
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
Do you guys mind not to post them pictures here. They should be posted in the Multimedia Forum.

Sorry. :nervous:
 
Thats cool. I wish I could say that.
 
Originally posted by whitez
oh, i got a 1.8GHZ HP, 512 RAM, 80GB Space, and 32MB TNT NiVidia card....

Man I need to jump on the bandwagon and bump up my puter specs.

BTW how much did you pay for it?
 
mmmm,i had a compaq, it sucked!!! what you got under the hood?!??!;)
 
yo fellas!

what the hell am i saying... :rolleyes:
 
not mucho... just wandering around while there's no work to do...
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
Ow! Oooooow! They're defending themselves somehow!


What are you talking about?
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
Ow! Oooooow! They're defending themselves somehow!

huh? :confused:
 
he must be in the wrong thread or something
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
Ow! Oooooow! They're defending themselves somehow!

:reallyodd:reallyodd
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back