How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are confusing.
 
new sig... testing for looks and ajustments...
 
i was confused since 12PM, me and my homies smoked a blunt and i was confused since
 
Originally posted by whitez
i was confused since 12PM, me and my homies smoked a blunt and i was confused since

that's bad!!! 😈

i'd do one right now, but i gave up about 4 years ago...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


that's bad!!! 😈

i'd do one right now, but i gave up about 4 years ago...

thats too long ago! m friend went to rehab over the summer and when he got out, he started 2 months later
 
indeed...
 
I want answers and I want them now!...Or eventualy!

No one ruins my vacations, except for me!, and maybe the boy!



I love the Simpsons
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
I want answers and I want them now!...Or eventualy!

No one ruins my vacations, except for me!, and maybe the boy!



I love the Simpsons

:lol: Yeah the Simpsons rule.

"Duffman can't breath. OOOOOH noo!"
 
Please do not post car pictures here.
 
greatest quote from the Simpsons:

*BUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRPPPPP!*

gotta love Barney!
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
Please do not post car pictures here.

links are allright? any sort of link to anything?(or almost)
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
http://www.blowdog.com/images/skyline/bolney_160302/18.jpg

:drool: OMFG!!! that's it, i'm moving to the UK...

:drool::drool::drool:
 
no image is showing... 404 error, it says...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back