How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone thats here :)
 
Uhh Woo?
 
Heh work sucks dont it :haha:
 
So Brian did u deside where your gonna move?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
So Brian did u deside where your gonna move?

Im pretty certain it'll be NYC/NJ area depending on prices....
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Im pretty certain it'll be NYC/NJ area depending on prices....

Koo, you'll be near me :D
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


:rolleyes: Wheres mah beer at?

You don't get one. You're not old enough to drink in the US *haha*. By UK standards I am(only have to be 18) :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Koo, you'll be near me :D

Yep, providing you don't move house. But I sure as hell won't be paying the sort of price the house you showed me was.
 
Yawn.
 
you dont need to, thats what Loans and Morgages are for :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
you dont need to, thats what Loans and Morgages are for :)

Well that was still too expensive, plus I don't need all those bedrooms. An apartment will do for me. :)
 
Originally posted by Brian P


You don't get one. You're not old enough to drink in the US *haha*. By UK standards I am(only have to be 18) :D

:mad: So like that matters. Like I dont drink anyways. I still want mah beer damnit.
 
I know where theres cheep apartments :D
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


:mad: So like that matters. Like I dont drink anyways. I still want mah beer damnit.

Well you still don't get one, I need them to stop me being tired and pissed off...... ;)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I know where theres cheep apartments :D

Any idea on prices, and they're not completely **** are they????
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Any idea on prices, and they're not completely **** are they????

I dunno prices, but i know a guy with a wife and 2 kids who dont have a job, and is governmently poor, lives there. Cant be **** because..... people live there :D
 
What's up?
 
Originally posted by MistaX


I dunno prices, but i know a guy with a wife and 2 kids who dont have a job, and is governmently poor, lives there. Cant be **** because..... people live there :D

Well they're prollys in the crime part of the city. I dun want to get robbed every week you know...... ;)
 
No its not a crime city, i go to school there.
 
lata Brian
 
Oh yeah i forgot that Brian was moving to New Jersey! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back