How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
one more quick
PicFetch
 
Hello! I'm on cable, so I don't care! Seeya Stevie!
 
The company I get my internet from says that I have a 9600 baud modem. Is that good? The help desk seemed to be surprised at the flashing speed of my connection. :confused:
 
Pako, whats your dl/ul speeds?
 
Originally posted by Pako
The company I get my internet from says that I have a 9600 baud modem. Is that good? The help desk seemed to be surprised at the flashing speed of my connection. :confused:

Only if you're using some new definition of the word "good" that I wasn't previously aware of...
 
I cahnged my name. tazz575
 
and me!
 
not bad...
 
just sittin here playin Rallisport Challenge. man this game is sweet.
 
any idea if this game will ever be on PS2? i dont wanna buy a Xbox for that game only... beside, i really hate the Xbox's controller... too massive...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back