How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me, no wait you posted that a while ago. Hmm..... :\
 
Hello Nocturnal, how are you? :)
 
Tada. Im here :)
 
Hello Mist, what's new?
 
I moved my comp, now i can lay down and do whatever stuff i do :)
 
I want a new avatar. Anyone got any ideas?
 
Youve had like 5 avatars in the past 2 weeks, pick one.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Whats up Brian?

Nothing much, I'm just glad I've got a day off work. I've worked a load of overtime this last few weeks.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Youve had like 5 avatars in the past 2 weeks, pick one.

Hee hee. :D
 
Hmmmm...... I love this new setup ive got, comp at the end of the bed :D
 
Guys, whats the best way to ask your parents for money? I only need $50 for VF4. Im diein to play it....
 
Threaten to take their medicine?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Guys, whats the best way to ask your parents for money? I only need $50 for VF4. Im diein to play it....

Threaten to kill 'em. ;)

Or steal it. 😈
 
shaddup GC....
 
Shaddup you too Brian.
 
Wow, sure died fast.
 
Gimme $50.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Gimme $50.

Ok, here ya go...hey, why should i give you this $50?
 
because i need to play VF4 or im gonna kill myself.
 
Whoops guess it was predictable after all...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back