How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
damnit you guys are no help.
 
Because i need to own it, play through it, Dominate my friends daily till they stop coming over....
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Because i need to own it, play through it, Dominate my friends daily till they stop coming over....

Well you ain't got the money so you're outta luck......
 
Im going to get the money.
 
You'll see. I will...
 
...Bi*ch
 
Im glad you think its funny now, but when you move here, you have a surpreme beating waiting for you
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Im glad you think its funny now, but when you move here, you have a surpreme beating waiting for you

Man I'm so scared. :rolleyes:

I've just thought of a way to get $50...





















.....get your a$$ a job.
 
I am gettin a job. Soon. Just i need VF4. Now.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I am gettin a job. Soon. Just i need VF4. Now.

If it makes you feel better, I just blew £105 on trainers, £55 on a sweatshirt, £38 on t-shirts, and £68 on 2 diecasts!! :D
 
I dont need those, i just need VF4.
 
Dun worry, Imma get that Fity
 
die motherfüker die
 
Shaddup Brian, You think i cant get the money. I WILL GET ZE MONEY!
 
ok mista, i can help. because i get money with a snap of my fingers.....
 
good, gimme $50
 
hold up i need to make up soome questions in order to help
 
Oh wait i have $15. I only need $40 :D
 
Me= 14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back