How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
why?
 
Ive gots a headache
 
oh...
 
sucks
 
Mista, you really 14 year old? if so, i just wanted to say that you write in a way that make you look much more older... you seem very mature!
 
Is that sarcasm or reality?
 
it's real... i always thought you were much older when i read your posts!
 
I am really 14 :)
 
you've read all 3977 of my posts? Good for ya PR :D
 
well since i'm here, actually! :D it would be quite long to go and read all of them!

speaking of which, i'm nearing 2000!
 
Im nearing 4000 :D
 
yep! you're in the top 20! and i'm coming at it too...

but post numbers are not really that meaningfull
 
I dun care, i just wanna get to 10,000 :D
 
:lol:

yeah, that's what most here are aiming for... some are doing in the first week... *cough*D________10*cough* if you see who i mean...
 
I think everyone hates him by now right?
 
probably... i don't wanna say **** on members again... whoever they are...
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I think everyone hates him by now right?

Yeah pretty much except for a few people.
 
who?
 
I dont know their names but there was that one dude that was chatting with him here and in that one thread that got shut down in the GT3 forum.
 
yeah i remember... i don't remember it either... and i honestly don't care too much about them... :D
 
wait, that last post made no sense!!
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
I dont know their names but there was that one dude that was chatting with him here and in that one thread that got shut down in the GT3 forum.
ya
then they went and made that mopar thread and did the same thing again :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by StevieMo

ya
then they went and made that mopar thread and did the same thing again :rolleyes:

Yeah if i was a mod, that thread would be shut down immediately.
 
whats with the extra united kingdom at the bottom?
 
ask Jordan.
 
why? i thought Osama and Josh had connections to eachother?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back