How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you guys still alive?
 
ok... that's what i thought...
 
yawn... pretty boring tonight...
 
Originally posted by GranTurismoRacer
*calls upon flesh-eating tatooed ballerina monkies to eat you all*
:thatsodd: :nervous: :thatsodd:
 
Yo Fools whats up? :lol:
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Hey Nocturnal.
Hey viper whats up? I see you only need 25 more post before your in the big boys club. :D
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
yawn... pretty boring tonight...
I guess it is a bit boring tonight.. Well humm lets see???? Ill be back in a bit. :p
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Hey viper whats up? I see you only need 25 more post before your in the big boys club. :D

:eek: Whoa I hadnt noticed. Shibby!! :D
 
:lol: well if you guys are gonna start talking ill stay around a bit. :)
 
i see that everyone is bored to death tonight
 
ill start talking!!!OK lets see here, hmmmm....... how about them......... Lakers
 
I guess ill dust off my GT3 and Fire up my PS2 and play a bit while im on here.
 
Im back
 
hey guys!
 
Hey MistaX & PunkRock!!
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
I guess ill dust off my GT3 and Fire up my PS2 and play a bit while im on here.

Thats what I'm doin right now. Playin some GT3. :D
 
i'm starting all over again in TXR0, for my part...
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Thats what I'm doin right now. Playin some GT3. :D

Yeah man i just finished a 5 lap race... Blew the comp away. :D
 
that's easy to do!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back