How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Later Josh
 
Damn. I just realized a second ago that I have a 500 word essay due on March 28th...:eek: Court ordered too...
 
JOSH!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad: How's it going man? 500 words aint that tough i just turned in a 2500 word essay on The Civil War :(
 
Josh, explain to me why you were up til 3 in da mornin mr.s2000?
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Josh, explain to me why you were up til 3 in da mornin mr.s2000?




Cause I wasn't paying attention to the time...:D
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
JOSH!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad: How's it going man? 500 words aint that tough i just turned in a 2500 word essay on The Civil War :(




500 words isn't the problem. It's the stupid ass topic I have to write them about.




And, it's goin' great!:D How's it goin' for you?
 
I hate essays :mad:
Gotta write one too, 2000 words. I've got three days left and still no topic :(
 
lucky you guys, i got a 3500 word term paper, if i dont do it i dont graduate!!!!!!!
 
Originally posted by Brian P
So........ anyone here???
ummmmm..... nope. :p
 
Hey guys. :)
 
Hey GC.

Nice avatar, do you think you'll keep it for longer than a day?? ;) :p
 
I had this before, you know.
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
I had this before, you know.

I can't remember. I haven't been on much these past few weeks. Too much work. :(
 
Nah like a month or two ago i had it on.
 
As stupid as that was, at least we had a conversation going. :p
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
As stupid as that was, at least we had a conversation going. :p

Yep, not much going on at GTP tonight...... :sleep:
 
Originally posted by Josh





500 words isn't the problem. It's the stupid ass topic I have to write them about.




And, it's goin' great!:D How's it goin' for you?

I'm done with mine, took me a few hours to write it. The :mad: smilies were for you to stop catching me!!! Dang man u need to stop:p
 
So what's new evryone?
 
im here for a few minutes, i gotta run some errens
 
Must...have.........topic!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back