How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Lulu was like the hottest babe in the game..
 
Originally posted by GCstyle


Wow you haven't been online in a while. Hello BTW. :)

Really? It hasn't been that long since I've been on GTP, has it? But hello anyway! :)
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
Since there's a lot of people here tonight, how about some funny pictures maniac? :)

Hopefully i can get some....

Let me see if i can find some.
 
Okay you guys... see yall laters .
 
Duhard.gif
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Duhard.gif

Hehe, the assbeat face. :p

____________________

"Crickey, mate!"
sports4.jpg
 
Dunn-duh-dunn-duh-dunn-duh........
jaws.jpg
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


You guess? I sense a story behind that! hehe. What's up with your girl? Are you guys still together? Things are ok, here. Just waiting for some test results to come in the mail!
Yeah, we're still together. I got a lot of stories, but they are way too long and I'm too busy to type them up. :)
 
Well guys see ya.
 
Fileplanet Blows.
 
45 minutes for 6MB, they should die, burn in hell, then be resurected
 
Originally posted by MistaX
45 minutes for 6MB, they should die, burn in hell, then be resurected

Gee thats a shame. :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
Yeah, we're still together. I got a lot of stories, but they are way too long and I'm too busy to type them up. :)

*cries* fine then! I didn't want to hear your stinkin' stories anyway!! *stomps away*

hehe.. just kidding :)
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


*cries* fine then! I didn't want to hear your stinkin' stories anyway!! *stomps away*

Typical woman. :rolleyes: ;) :D
 
Hey guys, i'm back. :)
 
Ok, back to the picture game.... :)

__________________________________
redneck.jpg
 
You can see where this's going i'm sure..... Poor man..........
sports10.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back