How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um.....yeah......
spermbank.jpg
 
"Just preppen' ya up son just preppen' ya up."
sport.jpg
 
"G...augh......gah!!"
sport3.jpg
 
Well gotta go for good today guys. See ya. :)
 
Man everyone is passing me because I haven't been here lately.
 
Originally posted by Dragoon
by the way josh, what topic do u have?




My 500 word essay has to be about why obeying the law is important...
 
Pretty good. I got to hit the 10,000 first.
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
JOSH!!!



Yes, 'tis I...:D




Nothin' much is up with me...:p How 'bout yourself?
 
Tazz Counting down isnt allowed anymore, and your 1 off :lol:
 
Originally posted by Josh





My 500 word essay has to be about why obeying the law is important...

Now Josh is that for the Police? That evil teacher u always get in trouble with or something else? :lol:
 
Nope last I heard counting down was a form of shameless/useless posting that Jordan banned from the site just like the following 'ahfdshflasdhlashfl;ahsdlgg' and ':)'
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


Now Josh is that for the Police? That evil teacher u always get in trouble with or something else?





Some Judge...
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Nope last I heard counting down was a form of shameless/useless posting that Jordan banned from the site just like the following 'ahfdshflasdhlashfl;ahsdlgg' and ':)'


:)









Depending on how they're used...just a smilie can be used.
 
Originally posted by Josh






Some Judge...

Ahh, form of Police, your such a rebel Josh, you and your S2000:shades:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back