How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyway, don't wanna start a war regarding Miatas and T/As... they're both different cars... one is fast, the other isn't,yet they can both be made to corner or go fast in a straight line...
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Imma go play some Wolfenstein now, Lata PR, Lata Loser, Oh i mean Josh




Unless you want to return to GTPlanet only to find that your account has been banned I suggest you modify your attitude.
 
damn! Conan's a re-run again... :mad:
 
oh well... gonna go try a bit of TXR0... and maybe i'll head off to bed after...

see ya guys, anyone still reading!
 
G'night Punk, and you too MistaX...:)
 
i busted out of seattle track today and went 2billioin miles per hour!!!!
 
Hey Dess...:)



Did your PS2 lock up like mine always does?:D
 
yes... :(

it sucks


its harder than hell to bust out of the track with the escudo though..
 
After a while it gets really easy. All I have to do is go about 160 or 170 and BARELY ride the wall at all and right at the last second turn as hard to the right as possible, and WHAM! You're out of Seattle...:D
 
Whoo hoo!!!

1500

A day that will live in infamy!
 
Thank you!
 
Im back :D
 
Hey wasnt i just talking to you Tazz? You dont need to say Hey again...
 
Will you stop posting like that once you get to 4000? I doubt it so far....
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
Will you stop posting like that once you get to 4000? I doubt it so far....

Eh? :confused:
 
I might. I am not posting crap. If you want to see crap. The first day these forums were open I posted 700 times.
 
^Record Infringment.

I posted 700 in 24, thats the known record for the forums, even Jordan agree's :)
 
Don't post more than once in a single minute ok? It's really annoying. Since you're a mod, you have to set a good example you know. :p
 
I wish i were a mod for 5 minutes, i'ed make 2 quick changes to improve the forums a whole lot :)
 
This place has changed............
 
my 2 changes: Banning Dess, and Banning Jazza
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back